A really great opportunity to purchase this lovely three bedroom semi detached property within the desirable location of Burbage. Built in 2011, the property benefits from gas central heating & double glazing and briefly comprises, entrance hall, downstairs w.c, lounge dining room and a modern kitchen. On the first floor, there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, the property benefits from a driveway to the front with a garage and gardens to the front and rear. Viewing is highly recommended.
With Stairs to first floor landing, laminate flooring, radiator, telephone point, door to
Low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled flooring, opaque double glazed window to front, radiator.
2.82m x 2.36m (9'3 x 7'9)
Excellent range of modern base and wall units square edge work surfaces over, uplift to splash back, inset one and half sink with mixer tap over, space for washing machine, inset gas hob, built in oven with extractor hood, inset spot lights, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed window and radiator.
4.42m x 4.47m (14'6 x 14'8)
With double glazed double doors to rear garden, double glazed window to rear, double radiator, door to storage cupboard, television and telephone points.
Spindle balustrade, airing cupboard, doors to
4.45m ' 2.49m (14'7 ' 8'2)
With two double glazed windows, radiator, television point.
3.00m x 2.06m (9'10 x 6'9)
With double glazed window and radiator.
2.06m x 2.34m (6'9 x 7'8 )
Double glazed window and radiator.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with glass shower screen, extractor fan, opaque double glazed window, inset spot lights and double radiator.
With slabbed path to front door, decorative stoned borders, various shrubs, outside tap,block paved driveway leading to garage with up and over door, power and lighting with storage space and double glazed door to the rear garden.
Generally private rear garden with well stocked patio area, mainly lawned with raised borders enclosed by fencing.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.