Picker Elliott Estate Agents are pleased to bring to the market, this spacious executive, four bedroom family home situated in a pleasant cul-de-sac location within the sought after village of Kirkby Mallory. This rural Leicestershire village boasts superb road links with easy access to the M1 and M69. Positioned on a generous plot with landscaped gardens to rear and private gated entry with ample parking to front, the property also benefits from a detached double garage with converted loft space currently being utilised as a gym. The internal living space is beautifully presented with generous accommodation laid across three floors to briefly comprise; reception hall, family dining kitchen, utility room, impressive through lounge, formal dining room, study and WC to the ground floor. To the first floora galleried landing with balcony leads to a superb master bedroom suite with dressing room area and en suite, two further good sized double bedrooms and a luxuriously fitted family bathroom. To the second floor is a fourth double bedroom, ideal for teenagers with area for t,v, computers or study. An internal inspection is strongly recommended to appreciate this superb luxury home.
With matching double glazed windows to the side, leading to
4.39m x 2.84m (14'5 x 9'4 )
With double radiator, amtico flooring, stairs rising to first landing with spindle balustrade and doors opening to
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit with marble work top, inset sink, inset spotlights, amtico flooring, chrome towel radiator, separate storage cupboard and further doors leading to
7.19m x 3.53m (23'7 x 11'7 )
With amtico flooring, double glazed boxed bay window to the front, two double radiators, wall mounted television, inset feature fire with stone effect surround and hearth, double glazed patio doors to the rear and glazed double doors leading to
3.91m x 3.20m (12'10 x 10'6 )
With a double glazed bay window to the rear, double radiator, coving to the ceiling and door leading to
3.28m x 2.62m (10'9 x 8'7 )
With double glazed window to front and double radiator and coving to the ceiling.
3.86m x 5.99m (12'8 x 19'8 )
With an excellent range of contemporary wall and base units, granite work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, inset induction Neff hob with extractor hood over, built in Neff double oven, under cupboard lighting, one and half sink with mixer tap, central breakfast bar unit with additional storage, glass shelved display unit, integrated Neff microwave, range master drinks fridge, inset spot lights, amtico flooring and arch to dining area with double glazed doors to the rear, inset spot lights, contemporary radiator, amtico flooring and door to
With floor mounted boiler, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for tumble dryer, space for american fridge, double glazed window to the front, double glazed window to the side and inset circular sink with mixer tap.
With spindle balustrade rising to second floor, double doors opening onto balcony, door to airing cupboard with hanging rail and further doors to
3.66m x 6.71m (12'0 x 22'0 )
With two double glazed windows to the rear, two cast iron effect radiators, inset spotlights, large range of built in wardrobes incorporating chest of drawers, dressing table, bed-side cabinets and door leading to
With a floating style vanity sink, low level flush WC, inset spotlights, extractor fan, walk in shower area with rain effect shower head, tiled floor, tiling to the surrounding four walls, opaque double glazed window to the side and chrome towel radiator,
With a double glazed window to the rear, radiator, built in wardrobes and built in display and storage unit,
3.53m x 3.10m ( max) (11'7 x 10'2 ( max))
With double glazed window to the front and radiator,
With vanity sink and toilet unit with storage, bath with rain effect shower head, inset spotlights, extractor fan, opaque double glazed window to the side and front, tiled flooring incorporating underfloor heating, chrome towel radiator, tiled to surrounding walls and touch tile operating, lights, underfloor heating, heated mirror and extractor fan.
6.86m (max) x 3.38m (22'6 (max) x 11'1)
With three velux windows, access to roof storage space, inset spotlights and radiator.
Approached via secure electric gated access with a large blocked paved driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, decorative water feature with surrounding decorative lighting and covered storm porch.
4.80m x 2.74m (15'9 x 9'0)
With electric up and over garage door, side stable door access, power and lighting, stairs leading up to additional room above garage; Currently used as a gym, with two velux windows to the front and amtico flooring.
Landscaped rear garden with large slabbed patio area, remainder is laid to lawn, large covered entertaining area with electric power and lighting, in set Jacuzzi and sauna, steps leading down to second graveled garden area with mature trees, garden shed, garden is enclosed by timber fencing and brick built wall and is generally private.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.