A greatly improved, extended and very well presented, three bedroom detached bungalow which occupies a very generous plot situated in a highly regarded area of Hinckley. The property is well located for access to Hinckley town centre with its amenities as well as being on bus routes for easier commuting. In brief, the accommodation comprises, entrance porch, reception hall, extended lounge, refitted kitchen dining room, utility room wit w.c, three good sized bedrooms and a refitted bathroom. Outside to the front there is ample off road parking and additional hardstanding for motor home, etc. At the rear, there is a larger than average garden. Must be viewed. Council Tax Band D.
With tiled flooring, double glazed window to front and opaque glazed door to
With 2 radiators, ceramic tiled flooring and doors to
7.04m x 4.70m (23'1 x 15'5)
With tiled flooring, double glazed window to side, double glazed sliding patio doors to rear, log burning stove with rustic style slabbed hearth and two radiators.
4.98m x 2.67m (16'4 x 8'9)
With excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, upstand tiling to splash back, inset electric hob with extractor hood over, built in double oven, inset ceramic one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, ceramic tiled flooring, integrated fridge and freezer, double glazed window to side, double glazed window to front, opaque double glazed door to side and radiator.
2.49m x 2.72m (8'2 x 8'11)
With opaque double glazed window to side, ceramic tiled flooring, cupboard housing wall mounted combi boiler, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, space and point for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, extractor fan, integral door to remainder garage storage with electric roller door, power and lighting.
5.51m x 3.05m (18'1 x 10'0)
With two double glazed windows to front, television point and radiator.
4.04m x 2.92m (13'3 x 9'7)
With double glazed window to rear, radiator, television point, part tiled flooring and double glazed door to rear garden.
2.79m x 3.20m (9'2 x 10'6)
With radiator, television point and double glazed patio door to rear garden.
Three piece suite with low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, free standing roll edge bath, opaque double glazed window, ceramic tiled flooring, tiling to surrounding four walls and chrome towel radiator.
There is a large driveway providing ample off road parking with additional car standing area providing space for caravan, motor home etc. remainder of the garden is decorative with surrounding fencing with side access to both sides of the property leading
With two large patio areas, well matured lawn and borders with various plants and shrubs, inset stepping stones, garden shed, enclosed by timber fencing and is generally private.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.