A truly exceptional property benefitting from several upgrades and improvments by the current owner. Set on a small, private development, the property is well located for shcools, shops, supermarkets and major roads. The very well presented accommodation briefly comprises, reception hall, cloakroom/WC, lounge with fitted wooden blinds, fully re-fitted kitchen dining room with integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, with a large covered porch to the garden. On the first floor, there is a large landing which leads to three bedrooms and family Bathroom. Externally the property has a large drive offering ample parking and landscaped gardens to front and rear. Early viewing is strongly recommended.
With opaque glazed window to front, door to storage cupboard, radiator and further door to
With low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, tiling to splash backs, radiator, further door to
4.83m x 3.63m(into bay) (15'10 x 11'11(into bay))
With triple glazed bay window blinds to stay, radiator, coving to ceiling.
4.83m x 2.95m (15'10 x 9'8 )
With an excellent range of wall and base units with wooden work surfaces over, in set ceramic drainer and sink with mixer tap, integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge and freezer, space and point for gas range cooker and extractor hood over, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator, triple glazed window to rear, double glazed window to side, double glazed patio door to rear.
With spindle balustrade, loft access and door to airing cupboard with radiator further doors open to
4.83m x 2.90m (15'10 x 9'6 )
With double glazed window, television point, telephone point and radiator.
2.87m x 3.02m (9'5 x 9'11)
With double glazed window and radiator.
3.02m x 2.01m (9'11 x 6'7 )
With double glazed window and radiator.
With enclosed low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, chrome towel radiator, paneled bath, tiling to splash backs, shaver point, extractor fan and opaque double glazed window.
There is a slabbed side garden with decorative borders and iron fencing, side porch to front door and off road parking spaces, gated access to rear garden.
With large covered patio area which is slabbed leading to easy maintenance garden, raised decorative pond, outside lighting and enclosed by timber fencing.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.