An exciting opportunity to purchase this very spacious, very well presented and greatly improved four bedroom detached home situated on one of Hinckley s prime locations. the property provides excellent access to Hinckley train station, major road networks, supermarkets and Hinckley's town centre with its amenities. The property briefly comprises, large reception hallway, refitted cloakroom, refitted breakfast kitchen with refitted utility room, spacious lounge and separate dining room. On the first floor there galleried landing leads to four well proportioned, large bedrooms (master with an ensuite) and a refitted family bathroom. Outside, to the front there is ample parking with a carport and tandem garage. At the rear there is an enclosed good sized mature garden. Early viewing is highly recommended. NO CHAIN.
With opaque double glazed window the side, wooden flooring, stairs to first floor landing with spindle balustrade, oak hand rail, under stairs storage recess, radiator, coving to ceiling and doors opening to
5.16m x 4.06m (16'11 x 13'4 )
With double glazed patio doors to the rear, coving to the ceiling, television point, telephone point and arch to
3.53m x 3.05m (11'7 x 10'0)
With laminate flooring, radiator, coving to the ceiling, double glazed window to the side and glazed door leading back to the reception hall.
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, laminate flooring, chrome towel radiator, opaque double glazed window to the side and built in storage cupboard.
3.48m x 4.01m (11'5 x 13'2)
With an excellent range of wall and base units, wooden square edged work surfaces over and tiling to splash backs, in set gas hob with extractor hood over, built in double oven, integrated fridge and freezer, in set drainer sink with mixer tap, double glazed window to the front, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator and door to
With wooden work tops, tiling to splash backs, base and wall units, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, in set drainer sink with mixer tap, double glazed window to the front, ceramic tiled flooring and double glazed door to the side.
With two double glazed windows to the side, spindle balustrade with oak hand rail, radiator, storage cupboard with slated shelving, loft access and door to
3.25m x 3.99m (10'8 x 13'1)
With double glazed window to the front, radiator, laminate wooden flooring, telephone point, built in dressing table and built in wardrobes.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiling to splash back, enclosed and tiled corner shower cubicle with power shower, opaque double glazed window to the front, extractor fan, ceramic tiled flooring and chrome towel radiator.
4.19m x 2.62m (13'9 x 8'7 )
With laminate wooden flooring, built in wardrobes, double glazed window to the rear, television point and radiator.
3.18m x 2.21m (10'5 x 7'3)
With laminate wooden flooring, radiator, double glazed window to the side and built in double wardrobe.
2.97m x 2.64m (9'9 x 8'8 )
With double glazed window to the rear, laminate wooden flooring, radiator and built in wardrobes.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath power shower over, extractor fan, opaque double glazed window to the side, chrome towel radiator and built in storage cupboard with shelving.
There is a large tarmaced driveway providing ample off road parking with brick retaining wall, decorative side borders with wooden edges, car port leads to garage with up and over garage door, power and lighting. Pedestrian side access leading to
With a large slabbed patio area, rear access to tandem garage, remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with graveled additional patio area, garden shed, enclosed by timber fencing and generally private with outside security lighting.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.