A very spacious and well presented end villa property which enjoys well proportioned accommodation throughout. Internal viewing is highly recommended. The accommodation includes an entrance hall, attractive lounge, dining room (currently being used as a further bedroom), well fitted kitchen and utility area off. To the first floor there are four bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside the property has parking to the front and a lawned rear garden. It is situated in a sought after and convenient location within easy walking distance of Hinckley town centre with its shops, schools and amenities. Commuting via the A5 and M69 junctions makes travelling to Leicester, Coventry, Birmingham and surrounding urban areas very good indeed. NO CHAIN.
Solid wood, period door to front, glazed door leading to
Double radiator, stairs to first floor landing with spindled balastaude, wood panelling, understairs storage and free standing storage cupboard, door to
With low level flush w.c, wall mounted wash hand basin, opaque glazed window to side, tiled walls and floor
5.31m x 4.06m (17'5 x 13'4)
Three double glazed windows to front, coving to ceiling, Feature fire surround with marble hearth and backing and inset living flame effect gas fire, double radiator
4.29m x 3.48m (14'1 x 11'5)
Built in storage cupboard, double glazed window to side and rear, double radiator, shower cubicle
3.40m x 3.12m (11'2 x 10'3)
Range of shaker style base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over and tiling to splash backs, inset gas hob, built in double oven, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, cupboard housing combi boiler, tongue and grooved panelling to dado level, double radiator, double glazed window to side, door to
3.51m x 2.62m (11'6 x 8'7)
Shaker style base units with roll edge work surface and tiling to splash backs, inset one and a half drainer with mixer tap, space for washing machine, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to side.
With spindled balaustrade, radiator, loft access and doors to
4.27m x 3.38m (14' x 11'1)
two double glazed windows to front, one to side, double radiator, built in storage cupboards
4.27m x 3.45m (14' x 11'4)
Double glazed window to side & rear, built in storage cupboard and double radaitor
3.20m x 2.74m (10'6 x 9')
Double glazed window to side, radiator and built in wardrobe
3.30m x 1.75m (10'10 x 5'9)
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe and radiator
Three piece suite with low level flush w.c, panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash basin, radiator, extractor fan, opaque double glazed window to side.
There is off road parking, with steps leading to the front door. Side access leads to
With slabbed patio area, remainder is mainly laid to lawn with mature trees.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.