A truly unique, individually designed, detached home at the end of a private road within walking distance of Hinckley town centre and its amenities. The property has been within the same family from being built, and whilst needing a degree of modernising offers fantatsic potential. Surrounded by large, very mature gardens, the property benefits from gas central heating & double glazing and briefly comprises, large entrance recpetion (ideal garden room), lounge dining room, inner hall, utility room, breakfast kitchen, bathroom, separte w.c, timber side room and two bedrooms. Outside, there are large mature gardens with green house, shed, timber double garage and off road parking. NO CHAIN.
3.40m x 3.07m (11'2 x 10'1)
With radiator, tiled flooring, windows to front and side and glazed door to
5.18m x 4.47m (17'0 x 14'8 )
With windows to side, radiator and coveing to ceiling and doorway to
With Parquet flooring, radiator, loft access, several storage cupboards, doors to utility room plumbing for washing machine and housing the boiler and opaque window.
3.05m x 3.18m (10'0 x 10'5 )
Base and wall units, tiling to splash backs, in set electric hob, built in electric oven, drainer sink with mixer tap, windows to front and side, radiator and sliding door to pantry.
With low level flush WC, corner wash hand basin, radiator, window, tiling to half wall level.
With in set bath, enclosed shower cubicle, wash hand basin, radiator, tiling to half wall level and window.
4.24m x 3.30m (13'11 x 10'10)
With window, radiator and built in storage cupboard.
3.40m x 3.05m (11'2 x 10'0 )
With window and radiator.
There is a long lawned mature garden, very well stocked borders, with various paths, parking to a wooden garage, several hard standing areas, mature trees, decorative pond, well stocked borders, with access to both sides of the property leading to
With vegetable plot area,water points, timber fencing, brick built wall, green house, lean to storage shed, various plants and shrubs,
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.