A fantastic opportunity to purchase this exceedingly well presented and unique, three bedroom detached home situated within walking distance of Hinckley town centre. The accommodation, which is presented to a very high standard by the current owner, benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, reception hall, ground floor cloakroom, spacious lounge and a large kitchen dining room. On the first floor, there is a large landing with potential office space which leads to three good sized bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom. Outside, there is ample off road parking with a slabbed patio area. (Please note adjacent pedestrian lights are silent.)
With high gloss polish flooring, radiator, inset spotlights, stairs to first floor landing and door to
With low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, high gloss tiled flooring, radiator, extractor fan and inset spotlights.
4.88m x 3.66m (16'0 x 12'0)
With double doors to side, radiator and useful storage cupboard,
4.78m x 3.58m (15'8 x 11'9)
Excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, inset 6 ring AEG gas hob with extractor hood over, separate built in double oven, integrated microwave, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, bow window to side, two double glazed windows, contemporary radiator, inset spotlights, polished tiled flooring, double glazed door to front.
With double glazed roof window, radiator, television point, loft access, spindle balustrade with oak effect handrail and doors to
3.66m x 2.46m (12'0 x 8'1)
With two double glazed roof windows, contemporary radiator, built in wardrobe with sliding doors and inset spotlights.
3.66m x 2.34m (12'0 x 7'8)
With two double glazed windows, radiator and television point.
3.66m (max) x 2.36m (12'0 (max) x 7'9)
With television point, two windows and radiator.
With 3 piece contemporary suite, low level flush WC, vanity wash hand basin with tiling to splash back, V shaped jacuzzi spa bath with rain effect shower head, splash shower screen, double glazed window, tiled flooring, electric shaver point and chrome towel radiator.
With a large gravel driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles, slabbed patio area, enclosed by timber fencing and brick built wall, gated access, outside lighting,
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).