A fantastic opportunity to purchase this extended and improved, three bedroom semi detached property situated within the highly regarded location of Burbage. The property which provides excellent access to the M69/A5 roundabout, and close to schools, is ideal for commuters and families. In brief, the accommodation comprises, entrance hall, spacious lounge, separate dining room/sitting room, kitchen dining room, cloak room and a utility room. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, to the front there is ample parking on a block paved drive. To the rear, there is a large garden, which is mainly lawned and great for wearing out the children!
With period ceramic tiled flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor landing and door opening to
4.39m x 3.45m (14'5 x 11'4 )
With picture rail, double glazed boxed bay window to front, radiator, feature fireplace with living flame effect gas fire, wooden surround, marble hearth and backing.
4.04m x 2.87m (13'3 x 9'5 )
With double radiator, door to useful under stairs storage cupboard, picture rail, archway through to breakfast kitchen and door to
With roll edge work surface, space and room for automatic washing machine, tumble dryer, double radiator, tiled flooring, wall mounted combi boiler, double glazed window to the side and door to
With low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, tiled flooring and opaque double glazed window to the side.
4.06m x 3.61m (13'4 x 11'10)
With an excellent range of contemporary base and wall units, square edged work surface over, up stands to splash back area, space and point for cooker with extractor hood over, one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, ceramic tiled flooring, double radiator, double glazed patio doors to the rear and double glazed window to the rear.
With spindle balustrade, loft access with drop down ladder, boarded with roof velux window, further doors to
4.39m x 2.77m (14'5 x 9'1)
With two double glazed windows to the front and double radiator.
3.12m x 2.31m (10'3 x 7'7)
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
3.20m x 1.96m (10'6 x 6'5)
With double glazed window and radiator.
Re fitted bathroom with low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, paneled bath with rain effect shower head and hand held shower unit, tiling to splash back areas, opaque double glazed window to the side and chrome towel radiator.
There is a block paved drive, providing ample off road parking and a gated access leading to
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
South facing garden with large slabbed patio, outside tap and security lighting, storage shed and a large summer house, approximately 100ft, slabbed path to the end of the garden, mainly lawned with decorative borders, enclosed by timber fencing.