A fantastic opportunity to purchase this very spacious, and well extended family home situated close to the heart of Burbage. The property, which has been improved and is presented to a high standard by the current owners, benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, in brief comprises, reception hall, lounge, separate dining room, cloakroom, extended refitted kitchen. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, a fourth bedroom or nursery and a refitted family bathroom. On the second floor there is a further bedroom. Outside, to the front there is a gravelled drive. Gated side access leads to a good sized mature garden with slabbed and decked patio areas and a detached garage.
Opaque glazed window to front, stained glass front door, radiator, dado rail, spot lights, coving to ceiling, wooden flooring, under- stairs storage cupboard, door to lounge,
3.91m x 3.15m (12'10 x 10'4 )
Double Glazed bay window to front, coving to ceiling, picture rail, television point, Victorian style feature fire with wooden surround and black hearth.
5.11m x 3.45m (16'9 x 11'4 )
Double Glazed window to side, picture rail, double radiator, dado rail, wooden flooring, log burning stove (not included) with slate hearth and wood beam over, door to Cloakroom and open to kitchen diner.
With enclosed low level WC, fully tiled, wash hand basin, extractor fan, storage cupboard, inset spot lights.
5.08m x 2.72m (16'8 x 8'11)
Wooden Flooring, double radiator, double glazed window to rear coving to ceiling, space and for gas range cooker (not included.) with extractor hood over, inset ceramic sink with mixer tap, double glazed window and patio doors to rear, velux window, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, washing machine, integrated wine cooler, under cupboard lighting.
Double glazed window to side, Spindle balustrade, inset spot lights, coving to ceiling, stairs to second floor.
4.04m x 2.64m (13'3 x 8'8 )
Double glazed window to front, coving to ceiling, picture rail, radiator.
3.61m x 2.44m (11'10 x 8')
Double glazed to rear, picture rail, coving to ceiling, radiator.
1.83m x 1.57m (6'0 x 5'2)
Double glazed to front, coving to ceiling, picture rail, cupboard housing combination boiler.
Re-Fitted bathroom with low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, paneled bath, enclosed and tiled shower cubicle with power shower, underfloor heating, chrome towel rail, inset spotlights, opaque double glazed window to rear.
Spindle balustrade, double glazed window to side, door to
2.64m x 3.40m (8'8 x 11'2)
Double glazed window to rear and double glazed velux to rear,built in cupboard and shelving, laminate flooring, double radiator.
There is graveled driveway providing ample off road parking, large gated side access leading to
Large slabbed patio area, electric points, lighting, water taps, single garage with power and lighting, door to side, remainder of the garden is mainly laid lawn with inset surrounding flower borders, plants and shrubs, with further decked patio area, with inset spot lights and power points , garden is generally private and enclosed by timber fencing.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.