Picker Elliott Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this truly beautiful and incredibly well presented, three bedroom detached property, which boasts many period features including lincrusta walls, period flooring, wood panelling, sash windows and period fire places. The property itself sits on a slightly elevated position with a long drive that leads to a detached garage. The accommodation which benefits from gas central heating briefly comprises, reception hall with period tiled floor, spacious lounge, separate family room, separate dining room, kitchen with pantry, laundry room and outside WC. On the first floor there is a large landing with three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the rear, there is a large garden which is mainly lawned and is not directly overlooked. Internal viewing of the property is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation offered. NO CHAIN.
Opaque glazed windows and shelving to sides. Original quarry tiled and mosaic tiled flooring. Entrance into hallway via original wooden door with inset stained, leaded glass and stained leaded glass window's to side and above.
Lovely hallway having its original quarry and mosaic flooring, picture rails and Lincrusta borders, stairs rising to the first floor, under stairs storage cupboard and radiator, a part-glazed wooden door to the side aspect with opaque glazed window over, and doors leading to three reception rooms.
3.94m x 4.01m (12'11 x 13'2 )
A light and airy room maintaining many period features such as its sash bay windows to the front aspect and sash window to side. Original cast iron fireplace and backing with open fire sitting on a marble hearth surrounded by a wooden fire surround and inset mirror with display mantle. Feature original Lincrusta border and picture rail. Television point and double panel radiator.
3.71m x 3.91m (12'2 x 12'10 )
A lovely room still with period features such as a sash bay window to side aspect and sash window to the rear aspect having its period feature picture rail and original Lincrusta border. An Adams style fire surround and display fire marble backing and marble hearth, TV and telephone point.
3.53m x 3.73m (11'7 x 12'3 )
A spacious room with period built in cupboards and drawers, a display picture rail, two sash windows to the side aspect, an open fireplace with exposed brick backing and wooden fire surround, tv aerial and an opening through to the kitchen.
With an excellent range of base & wall units with mahogany style rolled edge work surface over, tiling to splash backs and built in ceramic double drainer sink unit with mixer tap over. Built in oven with inset gas hob and extractor fan over. There is walk in pantry with shelving and space for a fridge freezer with power and light connected. Sash window to side. A door leads into the rear porch which has a window and door leading to the garden.
Housing the combi boiler (fitted Aug 2017.) Plumbing for washing machine, power and lighting.
With a sash window to front, white spindled galleried staircase with mahogany banister rail, feature picture rail, radiator, doors leading to all bedrooms and bathroom.
With two hardwood replacment double glazed sash windows looking out to the front, stripped and stained floorboards. chimney breast with display arch to one side, picture rail and radiator.
With sash windows to side, picture rail, radiator and tv aerial.
With sash windows to the side, period cupboards fitted to one side of the chimney breast with shelving, radiator and tv aerial.
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with plumbed shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level flush w/c. Opaque sash window to side aspect and chrome towel radiator.
There is a brick retaining wall with steps and path leading to the front door. The reminder of the front is slabbed with inset borders. A side drive provides ample parking with double gated access to the rear and detached garage.
A very large generally private garden with large stone and slabbed patio area. The majority of the garden is laid to lawn with well stocked, mature borders and enclosed by fencing & mature hedges.
With high level flush WC and lighting.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).