A traditional, two double bedroom mid terraced house situated within walking distance of the village centre with its shops, pubs and takeaways. The property benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, lounge, separate dining room and kitchen. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside, there is an enclosed slabbed garden to the rear. NO CHAIN.
3.61m x 3.51m (11'10 x 11'6 )
With double glazed window to the front, picture rail, feature fire place with gas fire and wooden surround, radiator, door to
With radiator and stairs to first floor landing.
3.48m x 3.61m (11'5 x 11'10 )
With radiator, picture rail, tiled flooring, double glazed patio doors to the rear and under stair storage area through to
2.44m x 1.73m (8'0 x 5'8 )
With roll edge work surfaces, tiling to splash back, space for cooker, in set drainer sink, space for washing machine, laminate flooring and double glazed window to the rear.
With doors leading to
3.66m x 3.48m (12'0 x 11'5 )
With radiator, window to the rear, feature fireplace and open to the bathroom
3.61m x 3.51m (11'10 x 11'6 )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator, storage cupboard and period feature fireplace.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with shower over, opaque double glazed window to the rear, radiator and cupboard housing wall mounted combi boiler.
There is a broken slate garden with steps leading to front door and gated side access leading to
With slabbed patio area, raised slabbed garden enclosed by timber fencing, outside water tap, brick store and security lighting.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.