A lovely and spacious, three bedroom detached home situated in a highly regarded area of Nuneaton. The accommodation, which benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, reception hall, cloakroom, good sized kitchen and a lounge dining room. On the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms, master with an ensuite, and a family bathroom. Outside, at the front there is ample parking which leads to the integral garage. At the rear, there is a good sized mature garden.
With double radiator, stairs to first floor landing and door to
With low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, opaque double glazed window, radiator and further doors to
5.69m x 3.18m (18'8 x 10'5)
With double glazed patio doors to rear, double glazed window to rear, two radiators, television point and gas fire.
3.73m x 3.10m (12'3 x 10'2)
With excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, inset double sink and drainer with mixer tap, space and point for gas cooker, extractor hood, radiator, space for washing machine and wall mounted boiler.
With opaque double glazed window to side, spindle balustrade, loft access and door to
3.89m x 3.18m (12'9 x 10'5)
With double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobes, built in dressing table, and leading through to
Comprising of four piece suite with low level flush WC, bidet, vanity sink, enclosed and tiled shower cubicle, tiling to half wall level, extractor fan, radiator and opaque double glazed window.
3.15m x 2.74m (10'4 x 9'0)
With double glazed window, radiator and storage cupboard with hot water tank.
3.81m x 2.44m (12'6 x 8'0)
With double glazed window and radiator.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with shower attachment over, tiling to splash back areas, opaque double glazed window and radiator
There is a tarmac drive providing off road parking, leading to integral garage with double opening doors and gated side access leads to
With well stocked mature borders, broken slate decorative path and patio areas, inset lawn, garden shed and enclosed by timber fencing, outside water tap and lighting.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).