A really well presented, two bedroom semi detached house, situated at the end of a cul-de-sac location within Hinckley. Benefitting from gas central heating and double glazing, the property Is well located for local shops, supermarkets, schools as well as major road networks. In brief, the accommodation comprises, entrance hall, spacious lounge, kitchen and a large conservatory. On the first floor, there are two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property occupies a generous plot with ample parking to the front and a low maintenance, good sized garden to the rear.
With tiled flooring and further doors opening to
4.09m x 3.86m (13'5 x 12'8)
With double glazed window to front, radiator and stairs to first floor landing
3.78m x 2.59m (12'5 x 8'6)
With excellent range of contemporary base and wall units, square edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, ceramic tiled flooring, built in double oven, inset electric hob with extractor hood over, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer taps, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for dishwasher, double glazed window to rear and opaque double glazed door to
2.77m x 2.90m (9'1 x 9'6)
With radiator, fully double glazed, ceramic tiled flooring and double glazed door to side
With loft access and doors opening to
3.45m x 2.87m (11'4 x 9'5)
With double glazed window to front, radiator, built in double wardrobe and built in single storage cupboard. with combination boiler.
3.18m x 1.98m (10'5 x 6'6)
With double glazed window and radiator
With three piece suite, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with power shower over, opaque double glazed window to rear extractor fan and radiator.
There is a gravel and slabbed driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles with side access leading to
With large shed, large slabbed patio, lawn with astro turf, decorative lighting, surrounded by timber fencing, generally private with outside electric and water tap
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.