A fantastic opportunity to purchase this very spacious, modernised and very well presented, detached family home situated at the head of a cul-de-sac location with in the desirable village of Burbage. The accommodation, which benefits from fantastic features such as contemporary radiators and oak doors, briefly comprises, entrance, reception hall, cloakroom, very spacious lounge with bi fold doors, separate dining room, breakfast kitchen with granite work surfaces and utility room. On the first floor, the spacious landing leads to four double bedrooms (master with an ensuite bathroom) and a family bathroom with his & hers sinks. Outside, to the front there is a tarmac drive which leads to the double garage. At the rear there is an enclosed mature garden. Viewing is essential.
With opaque glazed widow to the front and further opaque glazed oak door leading to
With stairs rising to first floor landing, laminate flooring, contemporary radiator, coving to the ceiling, under stairs storage cupboard, further oak door to
With laminate flooring, chrome towel radiator, opaque double glazed window to the front, low level flush WC, contemporary wash bowl and tiling to splash back. Further door opening to
8.10m x 4.85m (max) (26'7 x 15'11 (max))
With contemporary gas feature fire place, contemporary radiators, double radiator and double glazed bow window to the rear and bi-fold doors, laminate flooring, coving to the ceiling and glazed double doors leading to the
3.78m x 3.02m (12'5 x 9'11 )
With double glazed bow window to the front, radiator, laminate flooring and coving to the ceiling.
5.11m x 3.30m (16'9 x 10'10)
With an excellent range of base and wall units, granite work surfaces over, tiling to splash back, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, in set gas hob with built in oven and extractor hood, space and point for dishwasher, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed window to the rear, television point and door to
With further oak doors opening to
With roll edge work surfaces, base units, Belfast sink, tiling to splash back, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted boiler, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed window to the side and integral door leading to garage.
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, loft access, built in storage cupboard with foam lagged water cylinder with slated shelving and doors to
4.24m x 3.30m (13'11 x 10'10)
With full width fitted wardrobes, radiator, double glazed window and door to
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, mixer tap, pea-shaped bath with glass shower screen and shower over, tiling to surrounding four walls, chrome towel radiator, extractor fan and opaque double glazed window to the side.
4.80m x 3.02m (15'9 x 9'11)
With two double glazed windows to the front, two radiators and built in wardrobe.
4.55m x 3.02m (14'11 x 9'11 )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and built in wardrobe.
4.27m x 3.35m (14'0 x 11'0 )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator and built in wardrobe.
With low level flush WC, his and her wash hand basins, pea- shaped panel bath with glass shower screen, shower over, opaque double glazed window to the rear, tiling to four walls and chrome towel radiator.
There is a large tarmacked driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, remainder is lawn with surrounding mature borders, various plants and shrubs, gated access to both sides of the property leading to rear garden
With electric up and over garage door, power and lighting, storage space and opaque double glazed window to the side.
There is a large slabbed patio area, remainder is lawn with surrounding mature borders, playhouse, outside water tap, the garden is enclosed with timber fencing.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.