A fantastic, two double bedroom mid terrace house situated on an elevated position within the highly regarded and desirable village of Stoney Stanton. The property, offered with NO CHAIN, is ideal for a first time or investment purchase. Benefitting gas central heating & double glazing, the accommodation comprises, spacious lounge, separate dining room and kitchen. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a large bathroom. Outside, the property is set back with a high wall and garden with an enclosed garden to the rear. The rear garden is not directly behind the property due to the cottage nature of the property.
3.40m x 3.66m (11'2 x 12'0)
With dado rail and double glazed window to the front, door to inner lobby with under stairs storage space and leading through to
3.63m x 3.40m (11'11 x 11'2)
With built in period storage cupboard, radiator, double glazed window, laminate flooring and leading to
3.76m x 1.93m (12'4 x 6'4)
With base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash back, in set drainer sink, mixer tap, space and point for electric cooker, glass fronted display cupboards, tiled flooring, radiator, two double glazed windows to the side, opaque double glazed patio door to the side, space and plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer.
With loft access and doors to
4.24m x 3.40m (13'11 x 11'2)
With two built in wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window.
3.40m x 3.30m (11'2 x 10'10)
With double glazed window and radiator.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, cupboard housing combi boiler, paneled bath with electric shower over, double radiator and opaque double glazed window.
There is a path to the front door and a small garden with a brick retaining wall keeping the property set back from the wall and side access leading to
(Agents Note please note that the garden is not directly behind the property.) There is a slabbed patio, garden shed, remainder is laid to lawn and enclosed by timber fencing.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.