A truly fantastic oppotunity to purchase this beuatiful, three double bedroom house with Double Garage The finest location right in the heart of old Burbage, along with lots of traditional features married perfectly with modern kitchen and bathroom. On top of that its as pretty as a picture postcard with a very bournville esque style. With lots of scope for extension it really is something to behold. The accommodation benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises reception hall, ground floor w.c, through lounge dining room, 'L' shaped breakfast kitchen. On the first floor there is a galleried landing which leads to three double bedrooms and the family bathroom. Outside, to the front there is a drive with mature gardens and two separate garages. To the rear, there is an enclosed private garden. NO CHAIN.
With opaque glazed windows to the front, stairs to first floor landing, spindle balustrade, wooden flooring, radiator and door to
With low level flush WC, wall mounted sink with tiling to splash back, radiator, tiled flooring, extractor fan and further doors open to
7.92m x 3.33m (26'0 x 10'11)
With double glazed bay window to the front, double radiator, wooden flooring, feature fire with stone effect surround marble hearth and backing and in set gas fire.
Dining Area; With fire recess area, wooden flooring and double glazed double doors to
5.28m (max) x 5.31m (max) (17'4 (max) x 17'5 (max
Kitchen area with an excellent range of wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces, tiling to splash back, in set one and half drainer sink with mixer tap, in set gas hob, built in double oven and extractor hood, space and point for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed window to the rear, double glazed double doors to the rear, opaque glazed door to the side, radiator and utility area with space and plumbing for dishwasher, washing machine and door leading back to main reception hall.
With double glazed window to the front, spindle balustrade and doors opening to
4.93m x 2.74m (16'2 x 9'0 )
With double glazed window to front and rear, corner sink unit with tiling to splash back and radiator.
3.33m x 3.35m (10'11 x 11'0)
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and storage cupboard.
3.96m x 2.77m (13'0 x 9'1)
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
With low level flush WC, easy access bath with shower over and tiling to splash back, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, double glazed window to the rear, ceramic tiled flooring, cupboard housing water cylinder with slatted shelving, opaque double glazed window to rear, radiator and tiled flooring.
There is a slabbed driveway providing ample off road parking, remainder is landscaped with borders, various plants and shrubs, side gate with pedestrian access to rear garden, driveway leads to
With two separate opening doors,
Garage One; 17'3 x 8'6 with lighting
Garage Two; 16'6 x 9'1 with power and lighting and wall mounted combination boiler.
There is a well maintained rear garden with well stocked borders, decked and slabbed patio areas, outside water tap, enclosed by timber fencing, hedging and over looking gardens to the rear.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.