Situated close to the heart of the desirable village of Burbage, is this very spacious, four double bedroom detached family home offering flexible accommodation, and in our view, great potential. The property benefits from gas central heating & double glazing and in brief comprises, reception hall, ground floor cloakroom, spacious lounge with separate dining room, refitted kitchen and a large utility. On the first floor, there are four good double bedrooms and a large refitted bathroom. Outside, to the front, there is ample parking to the double garage. At the rear, there is an enclosed lawned garden with surrounding borders and fencing.
With full opaque double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling, stairs off to first floor landing and door to
Re-fitted With low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, chrome towel radiator, Amtico tiled floor, tiling to half wall level, opaque double glazed window to front.
5.00m x 4.14m (16'5 x 13'7 )
With coving to the ceiling, radiator, feature fireplace with marble surround, period style insert, double glazed patio doors to rear.
3.30m x 3.58m (10'10 x 11'9 )
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
3.78m x 3.25m (12'5 x 10'8 )
Re fitted kitchen with an excellent range of shaker style wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces and tiling to splash backs, in set ceramic one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for range cooker with extractor hood over and integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher, glass fronted display cabinets, double glazed window to the rear overlooking the garden, ceramic tiled flooring, in set spot lights and door to
3.30m x 2.11m (10'10 x 6'11)
With a range of wall and base units, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, in set drainer sink with mixer tap, double glazed window to rear, in set spot lights, integral door to garage, ceramic tiled flooring and opaque double glazed door to side.
With loft access and doors to
4.45m x 3.12m (to front of wardrobes) (14'7 x 10'3
With two double glazed windows to front and a range of built in wardrobes, dressing table, bedside cabinets and radiator.
4.88m x 3.30m (16'0 x 10'10)
With two double glazed windows to the rear,built in wardrobes, radiator and cupboard housing hot water tank.
4.88m x 3.61m (into recess) (16'0 x 11'10 (into
With two double glazed windows to front, built in storage cupboards and radiator.
4.37m x 3.00m (14'4 x 9'10 )
With a double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Re-Fitted bathroom with low level WC, bidet, paneled Jacuzzi style bath, walk in shower cubicle with rain effect shower head, in set spotlights, extractor fan, opaque double glazed window, wall mounted heated chrome towel radiator, vanity sink unit and Amtico floor tiling.
There is a large tarmac driveway providing ample off road parking, security lighting and leading to
With power and lighting, opaque double glazed window to side and side pedestrian access leading to
With a large graveled and stoned garden, in set lawn with surrounding well stocked borders with plants and shrubs, second patio area, outside electric points, outside tap, outside lighting and enclosed by timber fencing.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.