A fantastic opportunity to purchase this very well presented, three bedroom detached home situated in a well regarded area of Barwell. Set on a small modern development, the property benefits from gas central heating & double glazing. In brief, the accommodation comprises, entrance hall, ground floor cloakroom, lounge leading to dining room and separate kitchen. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms (master with an ensuite) and a family bathroom. Outside, to the front of the property there is off road parking with a lovely and good sized garden to the rear. Viewing is highly recommended. NO CHAIN.
With staircase to first floor landing, spindle balustrade, radiator and door leading to
With suite comprising of low level WC, vanity sink unit with cupboard, opaque double glazed window to the front and radiator.
4.90m x 2.92m (16'1 x 9'7)
With double glazed window to the fornt,feature fireplace having wooden surrounds, marble hearth and backing with living flame coal effect gas fire, radiator, television points, telephone point and archway through to
2.87m x 2.36m (9'5 x 7'9)
With radiator and double glazed French doors leading to the garden
2.84m x 2.54m (9'4 x 8'4)
With a range of contemporary wall and base units, large cupboard used as pantry, roll edged work surfaces over, sink and drainer with mixer tap over, tiling to splash backs,double fan assisted oven, inset four ring gas hob unit, extractor fan above, plumbing for automatic washing machine, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
With stairs to first floor landing, airing cupboard housing boiler and loft access.
3.00m x 2.90m (9'10 x 9'6)
With a range of fitted wardrobes, radiator, telephone point and double glazed window.
With suite comprising of low level flush WC, tiled shower cubicle (replaced 18 months), vanity sink unit, tiled splash backs, radiator, extractor fan and shaver point.
3.91m x 3.00m (12'10 x 9'10)
With one built in wardrobe and radiator.
2.92m x 1.96m (9'7 x 6'5 )
With radiator and telephone point.
With suite comprising of panelled bath with shower attachment above, pedestal wash hand basin, vanity sink unit, tiled surrounds, radiator, opaque double glazed window and extractor fan.
There is a blocked paved section to the front of the property with surrounding hedges, block paved driveway offering off road parking leading to brick built garage with up and over door, power and lighting, side gate providing access to
Landscaped rear garden with slabbed patio, remainder is laid to lawn, with surrounding borders with various plants and shrubs, outside tap and security light and enclosed by timber fencing (side fence replaced 18 months).
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.