***UNEXPECTEDLY BACK FOR SALE 26/11!!! ***A very well presented and greatly improved, two bedroom house situated within a small modern development within Barwell. Benefiting from gas central heating, double glazing and refitted kitchen and bathroom, the property briefly comprises, entrance hall, ground floor cloakroom, refitted kitchen and a large lounge dining room. On the first floor, the landing leads to two double bedrooms and a refitted bathroom. Outside, to the front there is off road parking with a landscaped garden at the rear. Must be viewed.
With radiator, door to storage cupboard and door to
With low level flush WC, pedestal corner unit with tiling to splash back, radiator and extractor fan and archway leading to
2.46m x 1.98m (8'1 x 6'6 )
Double glazed window, re-fitted kitchen with an excellent range of contemporary wall and base units square edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, in set one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, in set ceramic hob with extractor hood over, built in oven and door to
4.62m x 4.06m (15'2 x 13'4)
With stairs off to first floor landing, spindle balustrade, two radiators, double glazed patio doors to rear, feature fire surround, television point and telephone point.
With spindle balustrade and doors to
3.89m x 2.46m (12'9 x 8'1)
With two double glazed windows to front and radiator.
2.59m x 3.94m (8'6 x 12'11)
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator and cupboard housing hot water tank.
Re- fitted bathroom, low level WC, pea shaped shower bath with shower attachment over, vanity sink unit, chrome towel radiator, shaver point, extractor fan,tiled flooring and tiling to half wall splash back areas.
There is driveway providing off road parking, slab path to front door, covered storm porch and outside store.
There is a landscaped rear garden with gated access, slabbed patio, central decorative lawn, surrounding slab paths, outside water tap, security lighting and enclosed by timber fencing.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.