A truly fantastic, extended and improved, three bedroom semi detached family home situated in a highly convenient area of Burbage, ideal for commuters while being also close to amenities. The property, benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, entrance porch, reception hall, ground floor w.c, spacious lounge, dining area, extended kitchen with utility room and play room/snug. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms,master with an ensuite, and a family bathroom Outside, the property occupies a generous plot with ample parking to the front, side area offering potential for further extension (subject to planning permissions) and a large garden at the rear.
With tiled flooring, double glazed windows and opaque double glazed doors into
With stairs to first floor landing, spindle balustrade, radiator, laminate flooring, door to useful under stairs storage cupboard, contemporary radiator, door opening into ground floor cloakroom with low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, tiled flooring, chrome towel radiator, opaque double glazed window and squared arch opening up to
5.03m x 2.67m (16'6 x 8'9)
With excellent range of Shaker style base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash back areas, space and point for American fridge/freezer, glass fronted display unit, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, inset gas hob with extractor hood over, separate built in double oven, microwave oven, integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher, laminate flooring, television point, inset spot lights, double glazed window to side and arch leading to
With base and wall units, roll edge work units over, tiling to splash back, space and point for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, cupboard housing wall mounted combination boiler, opaque double glazed door to side, radiator and laminate flooring.
3.18m x 2.49m (10'5 x 8'2)
With laminate flooring,
5.54m x 3.38m (18'2 x 11'1)
With double glazed window to front, feature fireplace with wooden surround, tiled hearth and gas flame fire, radiator, coving to ceiling and sliding double doors to
3.45m x 2.77m (11'4 x 9'1)
With three double glazed windows, double glazed door to rear garden, laminate flooring, exposed wooden beams and contemporary radiator.
With opaque double window to side, radiator, loft access, which is boarded and with lighting, spindle balustrade and doors opening to
3.20m x 3.66m (10'6 x 12'0)
With coving to ceiling, radiator, large free standing wardrobes and door to
With low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, enclosed and tiled shower cubicle, tiling to surrounding four walls, inset spotlights, extractor fan and laminate flooring.
4.04m x 3.40m (13'3 x 11'2)
With double glazed bay window to front, built in wardrobes, built in window seat, radiator, picture rail and coving to ceiling.
2.44m x 1.98m (8'0 x 6'6)
With double glazed window, radiator, inset spotlights and coving to ceiling.
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, panel bath with glass shower screen with rain effect shower attachment over, tiling to splash back areas, radiator, extractor fan, inset spotlights, opaque double glazed window and chrome towel radiator.
There is a large block paved driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, decorative bark and broken slate borders and side gated access to
With a large block paved patio area, outside water tap, security lighting, steps leading down to remainder of the garden with gravel path, two garden sheds, (one with electric point) surrounding mature borders, remainder is mainly laid to lawn and surrounded by timber fencing.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).