A truly beautify presented, greatly improved and extended, three bedroom semi detached house situated in a highly convenient area of Burbage, close to motorway networks. The property, which benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, entrance porch, reception hall, cloakroom, spacious lounge and lovely living kitchen dining room. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom. Outside, at the front there is ample off road parking with a large block paved drive which leads to a detached single garage. Top the rear, there is an enclosed, mainly lawned garden. Viewing is essential.
With tiled flooring, period door with stained glass inset, leading to
With wooden flooring, stairs to first floor landing, balustrade, radiator, door to under stairs storage cupboard, and further doors opening to
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, tiling to splash back, opaque double glazed window to side, chrome towel radiator, wooden flooring, inset spotlights and glazed doors opening to
5.69m x 3.40m (18'8 x 11'2)
With double glazed window to front, radiator, wooden flooring, feature log burning stove with raised hearth and oak beam, coving to ceiling and double concertina glazed doors to
5.23m x 4.19m (17'2 x 13'9)
Kitchen Area with excellent range of contemporary base and wall units, work surfaces over, tiling to splash back, Belfast sink with mixer tap, built in double oven, inset Hotpoint gas hob with extractor hood over, integrated dish washer, integrated washing machine, inset spotlights, tiled flooring, double glazed double doors to rear, double glazed door to side and double glazed window to rear.
With spindle balustrade, loft access with drop down hatch ladder, part boarded and doors opening to
4.14m x 3.18m (13'7 x 10'5)
With double glazed window to front and radiator.
3.68m x 3.15m (12'1 x 10'4)
With double glazed window to rear, radiator and built in wardrobe.
2.49m x 1.93m (8'2 x 6'4)
With double glazed window to front and radiator.
Three piece suite with low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, panel bath with power shower over with rain effect shower head, glass shower screen, tiling to surrounding splash back areas, chrome towel radiator, extractor fan, tiled flooring, inset spotlights and opaque double glazed window.
There is a large block paved driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, additional gravel hard standing, retained by a hedge, side access which leads to detached garage with up and over garage door, power and lighting and gated access to
With large slabbed patio area, remainder is laid to lawn, decorative gravel border, second patio area, outside electric point, water tap and lighting, enclosed by timber fencing and hedges.
We have been informed that the lawned central reservation is proposed to be removed to widen the road.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).