A fantastic opportunity to purchase this very spacious, greatly extended four bedroom semi detached home situated at the end of a small cul-de-sac within the well regarded area of Burbage. The property, which benefits form gas central heating & double glazing, also occupies a generous plot and in brief comprises, reception hall, cloakroom, spacious lounge, conservatory, kitchen dining room, utility room and garage (the garage has been partly converted with a stud wall, to a room, ideal for a home office or gym). On the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms, master with ensuite facilities and a family bathroom. outside, there is ample off road parking to the front with the rear garden in two good sized portions. NO CHAIN.
With stairs to first floor landing, useful under stairs storage recess area, double radiator and door to
With low level flush WC, opaque glazed window, wall mounted wash hand basin, radiator and further doors to
6.50m x 3.56m (21'4 x 11'8)
With double glazed full width window to the front, coving to ceiling, stone feature fire surround with black hearth and backing, inset living flame gas fire and glazed door to
With glass roof, tiled flooring, glazed window, double doors to rear garden and radiator.
3.51m x 2.84m (11'6 x 9'4)
With range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash back, space and point for gas range cooker, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, space for dishwasher and washing machine, tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear, inset spotlights and leading through to
3.56m x 1.98m (11'8 x 6'6)
With tiled flooring, double glazed patio doors to rear and door to
With laminate flooring, opaque glazed door to front and door leading to
With base units, roll edge work surface, laminate flooring and further door to
Please note garage has been partly converted, double glazed window and currently with garage door that has been partitioned off from inside.
With loft access, spindle balustrade and doors to
4.50m x 3.56m (14'9 x 11'8)
With double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobes and door leading to
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, enclosed and tiled shower cubicle, double glazed window, radiator, and cupboard housing wall mounted combi boiler.
3.15m x 3.56m (10'4 x 11'8)
With double glazed window, radiator, storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
3.53m x 2.79m (11'7 x 9'2)
With double glazed window, radiator and storage cupboard.
3.30m x 1.98m (10'10 x 6'6)
With double glazed window and radiator.
Three piece suite with low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with shower over, radiator and opaque double glazed window.
There is a large block paved driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, cupboard porch to front door and gated side access leads to
Good sized lawn garden with slab patio area, outside electric points, surrounded by timber fencing with additional large garden area currently undergoing renovation also surrounded by timber fencing.
There is currentaly a tenant in the property who has been given notice. this runs until October unless the tenant can find a property to move to sooner.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).