A fantastic opportunity to purchase this very well presented and greatly improved, three bedroom detached house with planning permission for extension (17/01107/hou) which is valid until May 2021. The accommodation which is fully double glazed and gas centrally heated, briefly comprises, reception hall, refitted cloakroom, spacious lounge, refitted kitchen ding room and a conservatory. On the first, floor there are three good sized bedrooms , master with a refitted ensuite and a refitted family bathroom. Outside, the property occupies a generous plot with ample parking, detached garage and a lovely lawned garden to the rear.
With laminate flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor landing with under stairs recess storage area and door to
With low level flush WC, tiled flooring, vanity sink unit with tiling to splash back, opaque double glazed window, radiator and further doors opening to
5.03m (into bay) x 3.43m (16'6 (into bay) x 11'3)
With double glazed bay window to front, double radiator, television point and further doors to
5.66m x 2.84m (18'7 x 9'4)
With excellent range of contemporary base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, up stand to splash back areas, built in Zanussi double oven with Russell Hobbs extractor hood and inset electric hob, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, inset drainer sink with mixer tap, cupboard housing wall mounted boiler, contemporary radiator, laminate flooring, opaque double glazed window to side, radiator, double glazed window to rear, television point and patio doors to
2.84m x 2.74m (9'4 x 9'0)
With radiator, laminate flooring and double glazed double doors to rear garden.
With spindle balustrade, opaque double glazed window to side, loft access, cupboard housing foam lagged hot water cylinder and doors opening to
4.32m x 3.38m (14'2 x 11'1)
With double glazed bay window to front, radiator, built in wardrobes with bridging unit and door to
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, enclosed and tiled shower cubicle, tiling to surrounding splash back areas, chrome towel radiator, extractor fan, electric shaver point, tiled floor and opaque double glazed window to side.
3.45m x 2.59m (11'4 x 8'6)
With double glazed window and radiator.
2.87m x 2.24m (9'5 x 7'4)
With double glazed window, radiator and built in storage cupboard.
With enclosed low level flush WC,, vanity sink unit, panel bath with glass shower screen and electric shower, tiling to surrounding four walls, extractor fan, electric shaver point, tiled flooring and opaque double glazed window.
There is a tarmac drive providing ample off road parking, double power socket, remainder laid to lawn and decorative borders, gated side access provides additional secure parking area leading to detached garage with up and over garage door, power and lighting, roof storage space, side pedestrian door, double glazed window and gated access to
With gravel patio area, outside water tap, decorative lighting, remainder is laid to lawn with surrounding mature borders, garden is larger than average and enclosed by timber fencing.
The property at 186 Roston Drive has planning permission to extend. Please contact the council for more details.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).