A lovely, three bedroom mid terraced house situated on a pleasant road, ideally located for shops, schools, Hinckley town centre along with the ne Cresent development. Benefitting from gas central heating & double glazing, the accommodation comprises, reception hall, through lounge dining room and kitchen. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a shower room. Outside, there is a garden to the front with a large, mature garden at the rear. NO CHAIN.
With stairs to first floor landing, double glazed window to the front, radiator, useful storage cupboard and further doors opening to
7.37m x 3.43m (24'2 x 11'3)
With double glazed bay window, radiator, feature gas fire with tiled backing and hearth and Adam style surround. Second radiator in dining area, serving hatch, fire recess and double glazed patio doors to rear.
2.62m x 2.01m (8'7 x 6'7)
With base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, in set drainer sink, space and point for gas cooker, space and point for washing machine, extractor fan, double glazed window to rear and double glazed door to rear.
With loft access, built in storage cupboard and doors open to
3.76m x 3.28m (12'4 x 10'9 )
With double glazed window to the rear and built in wardrobe.
2.97m x 3.45m (9'9 x 11'4 )
WIth double glazed window to the front and radiator.
2.26m x 1.75m (7'5 x 5'9 )
With double glazed window and radiator.
With enclosed and tiled corner shower cubicle with power shower, pedestal wash hand basin. low level flush WC, tiling to surrounding four walls, radiator, wall mounted Combi boiler and opaque double glazed window to the rear.
There is a landscaped garden with decorative borders, path to front door and gated side access leads to
With a large raised slab patio area, brick built barbecue, security lighting, remainder is laid to lawn with in set surrounding borders, enclosed by various hedges and timber fencing with garden shed and generally private to the rear.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.