A truly stunning example of this spacious, four bedroom detached property situated on a small development with in Hinckley. Built by Messrs Redrow homes to their high standards, the property has been further improved with tasteful upgrades and fixtures by the current owner. Only approximately 1 year old, the accommodation briefly comprises, reception hall, cloakroom, spacious lounge, impressive open plan living kitchen dining room and a utility. On the first floor there are four large bedrooms ( master with an ensuite) and a family bathroom. Outside, to the front, a long drive leads to a single garage with a good sized garden to the rear.
Stairs Leading to first floor landing, spindle balustrade, radiator, solid wood flooring, double glazed window to front and door to
With wall mounted wash hand basin, tiled splash back, low level flush WC, radiator, opaque double glazed window to front, in set spotlights and solid wood flooring.
5.03m x 3.61m (16'6 x 11'10)
Spacious lounge with solid wood flooring, double glazed window to front, double radiator and television point.
7.65m x 3.91m (25'1 x 12'10)
Kitchen area with an excellent range of contemporary base and wall units, square edge work surfaces over, up stand to splash back area, integrated AEG oven and microwave, built in fridge freezer and dishwasher, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, double glazed window to rear, solid wood floor, inset spot lights, double radiator, double glazed sliding patio doors to the rear, television point, doors to useful storage cupboard and further door to
With solid wood floor, contemporary base and wall unit with square edges work surface, inset drainer sink with mixer tap, cupboard housing boiler, inset spot lights, extractor fan and opaque double glazed door to side.
With loft access, spindle balustrade, radiator and doors to
4.29m x 3.61m (14'1 x 11'10 )
With double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone and television point, 'Hammonds' built in wardrobes and door to
With low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, enclosed and tiled double shower cubicle with power shower, amtico flooring, wall mounted towel radiator, shaver point, extractor fan, inset spot lights and opaque double glazed window to side.
4.04m x 2.79m (13'3 x 9'2)
With double glazed window to front, radiator and built in 'Hammonds' wardrobes.
3.38m x 2.95m (11'1 x 9'8 )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
2.77m x 2.31m (9'1 x 7'7 )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
With low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, paneled bath with glass shower screen, power shower, tiling to surrounding splash back areas, shaver point, inset spot lights, extractor fan, opaque double glazed window to side, cupboard housing hot water tank, amtico flooring and chrome towel radiator.
There is a lawned garden with inset decorative borders, slabbed path to covered storm porch, front door with security lighting and a side double length driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles leading to single garage, with up and over garage door, roof space, power and lighting and gated side access leading to
With two large slabbed patio areas, remainder is lawned with inset decorative border, outside tap, security lighting and enclosed by timber fencing.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.