A really lovely three bedroom family home offering very well presented and flexible accommodation. The property, owned by the same family from new, benefits from gas central heating & double glazing and in brief comprises, reception hall, ground floor w.c, playroom or fourth bedroom and a utility room. On the first floor there is an open plan, living kitchen dining room with three bedrooms (master with ensuite) and family bathroom to the second floor. Outside, to the front there is off road parking which leads to the integeral garage. At the rear, there is an enclosed artificial lawned garden.
With opaque double glazed window to the front, radiator, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor landing with spindle balustrade, integral door to garage and door to
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling to splash back, extractor fan, radiator and further door to
3.38m x 2.69m (11'1 x 8'10)
With radiator, double glazed sliding patio door to rear garden.
With roll edge work surface, drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for washing machine, space for dishwasher, radiator, re-fitted wall mounted combi boiler and opaque double glazed door to rear garden.
With spindle balustrade, stairs to second floor, radiator and door opening to
lounge area 4.39m (max) x 5.03m & kitchen area 4.4
Lounge Area with double glazed Juliette balcony to the front, double glazed window to the front, two radiators, television point, telephone point, coving to the ceiling and leading through to;
Breakfast kitchen Area; With an excellent range of wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, in set one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, in set gas hob, built in oven and extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and two double glazed windows to the rear, radiator and coving.
With radiator, loft access, light well, spindle balustrade, door to airing cupboard and further doors to
3.23m x 2.67m (10'7 x 8'9)
With double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator and door to
With low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling to splash back, enclosed shower cubicle, rain effect shower head, electric shaver point, radiator, extractor fan and opaque double glazed window to the rear.
3.58m x 2.16m (11'9 x 7'1)
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
2.74m x 2.18m (9'0 x 7'2)
With double glazed window and radiator.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with shower attachment, tiling to splash back, extractor fan and radiator.
There is a tarmac driveway leading to garage with up and over door, power and lighting, gated side access leads to
With artificial lawn, slabbed patio area, enclosed by timber fencing and outside lighting.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.