An excellent opportunity to purchase this very well presented, three bedroom semi detached family home, with a garage, situated in the highly regarded area of Burbage. The accommodation, which benefits from gas central heating and double glazing, briefly comprises, entrance hall, ground floor cloakroom, spacious lounge, and kitchen dining room. On the first floor the landing leads to three good sized bedrooms and a four peice family bathroom. Outside, to the front there is a lawned garden and driveway. To the rear there is an enclosed garden which leads to the garage. Early viewng is essential.
With double glazed window to the side, laminate flooring, radiator, door to useful storage cupboard, stairs off to first floor landing, further door opening to
With low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, tiling to splash back, laminate flooring, opaque double glazed window to the side, further doors then open to
4.85m x 3.00m (15'11 x 9'10)
With double glazed bay window to the front, television point, radiator and leading through to
4.85m x 3.58m (max) (15'11 x 11'9 (max))
Dining area with radiator, double glazed patio door to rear.
Kitchen with excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash back, in set gas hob, built in oven with extractor hood over, in set drainer sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, laminate flooring and double glazed window to the rear.
With double glazed window to the side, loft access and doors opening to
3.68m x 3.05m (12'1 x 10'0)
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
3.94m x 2.41m (12'11 x 7'11)
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
3.05m x 2.36m (10'0 x 7'9 )
With double glazed window and radiator.
Four Piece family bathroom with low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with power shower, tongue and groove paneled bath with tiling to surrounding splash back areas, opaque double glazed window to the rear, extractor fan, coving to the ceiling and radiator.
There is ample off road parking with a tarmacked drive, remainder is laid to lawn with surrounding decorative borders, various plants and shrubs and gated side access to
With large slabbed patio area, side slabbed storage area, garden shed, outside lighting, outside water tap, remainder is laid to lawn, surrounding mature borders, direct access to garage en block and enclosed by timber fencing.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.