An excellent, refurbished and spacious, two bedroom mid terraced house situated close to Hinckley town centre with its amenities as well as local shops, supermarkets and major road networks. The property which benefits from gas central heating & uPVC double glazing, briefly comprises, entrance hall, lounge, breakfast kitchen and a utility room. On the first floor there are two good sized bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom. Outside, there is a lawned garden to the front (with potential for parking subject to planning), and a large lawned garden to the rear. The property is also offered with NO CHAIN.
With Stairs to first floor and doors opening to
3.63m x 3.91m (max) (11'11 x 12'10 (max))
With two double glazed windows to the front, radiator, door to
3.07m x 2.34m (10'1 x 7'8 )
With base and wall units, roll edge work surface over, tiling to splash back, space and point for cooker, in set drainer sink, under stairs storage cupboard, double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring, cupboard housing combi boiler and door to
With roll edge work surface, tiled flooring, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, and opaque double glazed door to rear.
With radiator, storage cupboard and doors opening to
3.99m x 3.25m (13'1 x 10'8 )
With two double glazed windows to the front, radiator, feature fire surround, storage cupboard and picture rail.
2.79m x 2.57m (9'2 x 8'5 )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator and picture rail.
Fully tiled, with low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with tiling to splash back, towel radiator and opaque double glazed window to the rear.
There is a lawned garden with surrounding decorative borders with picket fence and slabbed path to the front door.
Which is enclosed, with a concrete patio area, laid to lawn with a garden shed.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.