A spacious, two bedroom mid terraced house situated close to hnckley town centre. The property which benefits from gas central heating & uPVC double glazing, briefly comprises, entrance hall, lounge, breakfast kitchen and a utility room. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, there is a lawned garden to the front (with potential for parking subject to planning), and a large lawned garden to the rear. NO CHAIN.
With Stairs to first floor and doors opening to
3.63m x 3.91m (max) (11'11 x 12'10 (max))
With two double glazed windows to the front, radiator, laminate flooring, feature fire surround and door to
3.07m x 2.34m (10'1 x 7'8 )
With base and wall units, roll edge work surface over, tiling to splash back, space and point for cooker, in set drainer sink, under stairs storage cupboard, double glazed window to rear, cupboard housing combi boiler and door to
With roll edge work surface, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, and opaque double glazed door to rear.
With radiator, storage cupboard and doors opening to
3.99m x 3.25m (13'1 x 10'8 )
With two double glazed windows to the front, radiator, feature fire surround, storage cupboard and picture rail.
2.79m x 2.57m (9'2 x 8'5 )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator and picture rail.
With low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, paneled bath with tiling to splash back, radiator and opaque double glazed window to the rear.
There is a lawned garden with surrounding decorative borders with picket fence and slabbed path to the front door.
Which is enclosed, with a concrete patio area, laid to lawn with a garden shed.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.