A two bedroom modern mid mews property situated in Barwell close to schools, shops and parks. The accommodation has gas central heating & double glazing and briefly comprises, entrance hall, lounge and kitchen to rear. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside, to the front there is off road parking with the remainder being lawned. To the rear, there is a good sized lawned garden with slabbed patio and large side lean to shed. NO CHAIN.
With stairs off to first floor landing and door to
2.90m x 3.89m (9'6 x 12'9 )
With laminate flooring, double glazed window to front, double radiator, feature fire place with wooden surround and marble hearth and backing, television and telephone point and further door to
3.89m x 2.11m (12'9 x 6'11)
With base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces, in set one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for washing machine, radiator, double glazed window to the rear, opaque double glazed door to the rear, wall mounted boiler, space and point for electric cooker.
With loft access and doors to
3.23m x 3.10m (10'7 x 10'2)
With double glazed window to front, radiator and built in double wardrobe.
2.87m x 1.78m (9'5 x 5'10)
With double glazed window and radiator.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath, tiling to surrounding four walls, extractor fan, chrome towel radiator, opaque double glazed window and electric shower.
There is a lawned garden and driveway providing ample off road parking for two vehicles.
With slabbed patio, remainder is laid to lawn enclosed by timber fencing, outside water tap and security light and large utility shed.
3.40m x 2.36m (11'2 x 7'9 )
With opaque double glazed door to the front and rear.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.