An impressive example of an extended traditional, three bedroom mid terraced property presented to a high standard by the current owners. The very well presented accommodation, benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, spacious lounge, separate dining room and an extended kitchen with utility cupboard. On the first floor there are two good sized bedrooms and a refitted shower room. On the second floor there is a large master bedroom. Outside, to the front there is a brick retaining wall and block paving with a mainly lawned garden with large slabbed patio to the rear.
4.11m x 3.73m (13'6 x 12'3 )
With double glazed bay window to the front, storage cupboard, television point, laminate flooring, feature fire recess, coving to ceiling and picture rail, double radiator, under stairs storage area and opening through to
3.63m x 3.73m (11'11 x 12'3 )
With coving to the ceiling, picture rail, feature fire recess, laminate flooring, double radiator, stairs to first floor landing and glazed double doors to
3.48m x 3.48m (11'5 x 11'5 )
With an excellent range of shaker style base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, space and point for gas cooker, extractor hood, in set drainer sink with mixer tap, space for dishwasher, two opaque double glazed windows to side, opaque double glazed door to the rear, utility cupboard with space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, wall mounted boiler and opaque double glazed window to side.
With doors off to Bedrooms and stairs to second floor.
4.34m x 3.45m (14'3 x 11'4 )
With period feature fire, double glazed window to front, double radiator and built in wardrobe.
3.73m x 2.84m (12'3 x 9'4)
With double glazed window to the rear and double radiator.
With wall mounted vanity sink unit, enclosed low level flush WC, walk in shower cubicle with rain effect shower head, glass screen, opaque double glazed window to the rear, in set spot lights, chrome towel radiator and tiling to surrounding four walls,
4.67m x 3.96m (15'4 x 13'0 )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator, built in wardrobes and access to remaining eaves storage.
There is a block paved fore garden, brick built retaining wall and gated access leads to rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn, raised borders, various plants and shrubs, slabbed patio and enclosed by timber fencing.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.