A truly stunning example of a traditional terraced house boasting many period features with the benefit of refitted kitchen and bathrooms. The property, which is presented to a high standard by the current owner, benefits gas central heating (recently fitted combi boiler), double glazing, in brief comprises, entrance hall, dining room to front, lounge, refitted kitchen breakfast room, utility room and ground floor w.c. On the first floor there is a landing which leads to three good sized bedrooms and a re-fitted shower room. Outside, there is an enclosed, landscaped garden to the rear with its own access (no access for others). NO CHAIN.
With period stain glass to the front, coving, picture rail, dado rail, radiator, stripped wooden flooring and with doors opening to
4.11m x 2.51m (13'6 x 8'3)
With period coving to the ceiling, picture rail and dado rail, stripped wooden flooring, double glazed bay window to the front, lincrusta decor,telephone point, period feature fireplace with wooden surround, radiator and stairs to first floor landing
4.65m x 3.66m (15'3 x 12'0)
With double glazed window to the rear, coving to the ceiling, picture rail, period feature fire place with wooden surround, stripped wooden flooring, double radiator and door to
4.55m x 2.11m (14'11 x 6'11)
With an excellent range of wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces over tiling to splash backs, space and point for gas cooker, inset sink with mixer tap, two double glazed window to side, opaque double glazed door to side, cupboard housing combi boiler, hatch to utility area, with roll edge work top, point for washing machine, double glazed window and door to
With enclosed low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, chrome towel radiator and double glazed window to side.
With dado rail, tongue and groove paneling, coving to ceiling and doors to
4.22m x 3.51m (13'10 x 11'6 )
With picture rail, dado rail, coving to the ceiling, period feature fire with wooden surround, built in double storage cupboard, double glazed window and radiator and lincrusta decor.
3.66m x 3.33m (12'0 x 10'11)
With coving to the ceiling, dado rail, decorative lincrusta ,double cupboard, period feature fire surround, radiator and double glazed window.
2.36m x 2.13m (7'9 x 7'0)
With double glazed window and radiator.
With enclosed low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, enclosed shower cubicle with power shower, tiling to surrounding walls, extractor fan, opaque double glazed window, tiled floor and chrome towel radiator.
There is a brick retaining wall, gated side access which leads to
Landscaped garden with slabbed patio area remainder is easy maintenance with gravel, outside tap and decorative borders enclosed by timber fencing.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.