A very well presented, three bedroom, three storey mid terraced house well located for access in to Hinckley town centre with its amenities as well as Queens Park and major road networks. The accommodation, which benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, lounge, separate dining room, refitted kitchen and side store. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a refitted bathroom with the master bedroom on the second floor. Outside, there is a low maintenance garden to the rear. Ideal first time or investment purchase.
3.33m x 3.51m (10'11 x 11'6 )
With Double Glazed window to front, double radiator, stripped and painted wooden flooring, television point, feature fire recess with wooden surround, leading through to
3.30m x 3.66m (10'10 x 12'0)
With door to useful under stairs storage, feature wooden surround, double radiator, coveing to the ceiling, double glazed window, stairs off to first floor, opaque glazed door to
4.60m x 1.70m (15'1 x 5'7 )
Range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over, space and point for a gas cooker, space for washing machine, wall mounted boiler, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, tiled flooring, two double glazed windows to side, double glazed door to covered side porch with door to rear garden.
3.33m x 3.48m (10'11 x 11'5 )
With built in wardrobes, double glazed window, radiator.
3.66m x 1.83m (12'0 x 6'0)
With double glazed window, radiator.
With pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with shower over, low level flush WC, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, opaque double glazed window.
4.67m x 3.33m (15'4 x 10'11)
With Velux window, radiator, stripped and painted wooden flooring and loft access
Garden keeping property set back from the road, low level fencing, with easy maintenance Astro turf.
Rear garden with private access, Astro turf, enclosed by wooden fencing and overlooking 'Queens Park' to the rear.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.