Picker Elliott are delighted to present this modern luxury two bedroom end mews, situated in a desirable location within walking distance of Hinckley town centre. The property briefly comprises; reception hall, ground floor cloakroom, kitchen with a range of base and wall units and integrated Whirlpool appliances, spacious lounge with french doors to rear elevation. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside, to the front there is ample off road parking with a lawned garden and timber shed to the rear. The property benefits from triple glazed uPVC windows, dual-zone gas fired central heating and NO CHAIN.
With ceramic tiled flooring, in set spot lights, radiator, stairs to first floor landing, door to
With low level flush WC, corner sink unit with tiling to splash back, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, opaque double glazed window to the front, in set spot lights, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
3.12m x 1.70m (10'3 x 5'7)
With a range of shaker style base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over with up-stands to splash back, cupboard housing combination boiler, in set electric hob with built in oven and extractor hood, integrated fridge and freezer, space and point for automatic washing machine, drainer sink with mixer tap, double glazed window to the front, tiled flooring and in set spot lights.
4.06m x 3.89m (13'4 x 12'9)
With double glazed patio doors to the rear, television and telephone point, in set spot lights, door to useful under stairs storage, storage cupboard and radiator.
With spindle balustrade, loft access and door to
3.89m x 2.64m (12'9 x 8'8 )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator,
3.89m x 2.51m (12'9 x 8'3 )
With two double glazed windows to the front, radiator and television point and useful storage cupboard,
With low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, pea shaped paneled bath with glass shower screen and shower attachment, tiling to surrounding splash back areas, in set spot lights and extractor fan, tiled flooring, chrome towel radiator and electric shaver point.
There is a large side patio area, remainder of the garden is laid to lawn, with graveled borders, garden shed and enclosed by timber fencing and brick wall.
There is a block paved drive providing ample off road parking, remainder is graveled for easy maintenance.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.