A fantastic opportunity to purchase this very well presented, extended and improved three bedroom semi detached home situated in a highly convenient and popular area close to Hinckley town centre with its amenities. The accommodation, benefits form gas central heating, double glazing and period features, briefly comprises, entrance porch, reception hall, spacious lounge, separate dining room and a refitted and extended breakfast kitchen. On the firs floor, there are three bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom. Outside, there is a garden with picket fence to the front with a lovely mature garden at the rear. NO CHAIN.
With black and white check period feature tiled flooring, period door with opaque stained glass inset with matching side windows leads to
With herringbone patterned wooden flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor landing, picture rail, door to under stairs useful storage cupboard with wall mounted Vivssnann boiler and further doors opening to
3.58m x 3.58m (11'9 x 11'9)
With double glazed bay window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling, stripped and stained wood flooring, period feature fire with tiled hearth and wooden surround.
4.65m x 3.43m (15'3 x 11'3)
With double glazed patio doors to rear, full length double glazed windows, television point, fire recess area, picture rail, and radiator.
5.54m x 2.21m (18'2 x 7'3)
With excellent range of contemporary base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, inset gas hob with built in oven and extractor hood, space and point for washing machine, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, breakfast bar area, deluxe window and double window to side, radiator, tiling to flooring and double glazed patio doors to side.
With spindle balustrade, double glazed window to side, radiator, loft access and doors opening to
3.81m x 3.56m (12'6 x 11'8)
With double glazed window to front and radiator.
3.99m x 2.64m (13'1 x 8'8)
With double glazed window to rear, radiator and stone feature fire surround.
2.41m x 1.73m (7'11 x 5'8)
With double glazed window, picture rail and radiator.
3.05m x 2.13m (10'0 x 7'0)
With V shape panel bath with glass shower screen and power shower, low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, wall mounted cupboard, extractor fan, inset spotlights, chrome towel radiator, useful storage cupboard, opaque double glazed window to rear, tiling to surrounding four walls and tiled flooring.
There is a gravel landscaped garden with inset surrounding borders, enclosed by picket fencing, slab path and gated side access leads to
With large slab patio area, decorative gravel patio with raised borders which leads to lawn area surrounded by well stocked mature borders, garden shed, decked patio area, garden shed, outside lighting and is enclosed by timber fencing and hedges, is generally private to the rear .
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).