A fantastic opportunity to purchase this very spacious, four bedroom detached property situated on a highly regarded and very popular development in Burbage. Situated on a small cul-de-sac, the property is close to the M69/A5 roundabout as well as offering excellent access to Hinckley and Burbage centres, supermarkets and restaurants. The accommodation briefly comprises, entrance porch, reception hall, spacious through lounge, dining room, conservatory, breakfast kitchen, utility and ground floor cloakroom. On the first floor, there are four well proportioned bedrooms (master with dressing area and en-suite) and a family bathroom. Outside, the property occupies a lovely plot with a generous front garden and an enclosed garden to the rear.
With double glazed windows to front and side, laminate flooring and opaque double glazed door leading to
With stairs rising to first floor landing, spindle balustrade, door to under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, telephone point, doors leading to
6.78m x 3.61m (22'3 x 11'10 )
With double glazed window to front, double glazed patio door to rear, feature fireplace and surround with marble hearth and backing, inset living flame effect gas fire, two radiators, Intel television and telephone point and coving to ceiling.
With radiator and double glazed patio door to
3.10m x 3.56m (10'2 x 11'8 )
With brick built dwarf wall, fully double glazed and double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
4.06m x 2.64m (13'4 x 8'8 )
With a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces and tiling to splash back, inset one and a half sink and drainer with mixer tap over, inset gas hob with extractor hood over, built in oven, radiator, double glazed window to rear, door to
With wall mounted boiler, space for washing machine and dishwasher, roll edge work surface, tiling to splash back, wall mounted cupboards, opaque double glazed window to side, opaque double glazed door to side and door to
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, opaque double glazed window to side and radiator.
With spindle balustrade and doors off to
3.53m x 3.61m (11'7 x 11'10 )
With built in wardrobes with bridging unit, double glazed window, radiator, dressing area with further built in wardrobe and double glazed window to front, door to
With low level wc. pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed shower cubicle, radiator and tiling to half wall level, electric shaver point and opaque double glazed window to front.
3.38m x 2.95m (11'1 x 9'8 )
With double glazed window to front, radiator and built in wardrobes.
3.18m x 2.77m (10'5 x 9'1)
With radiator and double glazed window to rear.
2.72m x 2.21m (8'11 x 7'3)
With double glazed window and radiator.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath, tiling to half wall level, electric shaver point, radiator, opaque double glazed window, door to storage cupboard with foam lagged hot water cylinder and slated shelving.
There is a double drive leading to a double garage with up and over door, power and lighting, the remainder of the frontage is laid to lawn, with a slabbed path leading to front door and side gate leading to rear garden.
With water tap, slabbed patio, security lighting, laid to lawn enclosed by hedges and fencing.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.