A fantastic opportunity to purchase this greatly extended and vastly improved, four bedroom detached family home situated on one of Nuneaton's most well regarded locations. Full improvements by the current owner include, rewiring, re plumbing, new heating and a fabulous extended living dining kitchen & utility. The property was specced for the current owner, prior to the sale and as such has not been used. In brief the accommodation comprises, reception hall, cloakroom, sitting room and the large lounge, dining kitchen with utility. On the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms, master with a new ensuite and a new family bathroom. Outside, to the front there is ample off road parking and an integral garage with electric doors. To the rear there is an enclosed garden which is lawned with a large patio. NO CHAIN.
With luxury vinyl tile, open staircase with spindle balustrade to first floor landing, oak doors through out, door to useful under stairs storage cupboard, integral door to garage and door to
With comfort level flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling to splash back, luxury vinyl tile, radiator, opaque double glazed window to the front and further doors to
4.09m x 3.15m (13'5 x 10'4)
With double glazed window to the front, radiator, traditional fireplace with wood beam, slate hearth and contemporary wood burning stove, oak flooring, TV and telephone point and door opening to
8.99m x 5.64m (29'6 x 18'6 )
Living Dining Area with triple glazed bi folding doors, two double glazed windows to the side, electric Velux windows and in set halogen spot lights which are split in to four, separate zones, double doors back to main reception hall, two double paneled radiators, luxury vinyl tile leading through to Kitchen Area with contemporary wall and base units, quartz work surface over, in set drainer sink with mixer tap, built in double oven with Neff electric hob over and extractor hood, granite up stands, integrated Neff dishwasher, integrated fridge and two freezers, breakfast bar area, spot lights, wooden flooring, double radiator, built in wine rack, double glazed window to side and rear and door opening to
With cupboard housing wall mounted combi boiler, base units, quartz work surfaces over with up stands, in set drainer sink with mixer tap, luxury vinyl tile, radiator, extractor fan, double glazed door and double glazed window to rear.
With oak spindle balustrade, radiator, access to loft and further doors opening to
5.03m x 3.48m (16'6 x 11'5 )
With double glazed window to the side, double glazed window to the front, radiator and door to
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed and tiled double shower cubicle, rain effect shower head, in set spot lights, extractor fan, chrome towel radiator, opaque double glazed window to the front, tiled flooring and fully tiled to the walls.
3.48m x 3.23m (11'5 x 10'7 )
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
3.56m x 2.49m (11'8 x 8'2)
With radiator and double glazed window.
3.18m x 3.15m (10'5 x 10'4)
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, enclosed shower cubicle with power shower, radiator, two opaque double glazed windows to the rear, tiled flooring and walls.
There is a large block paved driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, leading to garage with electric door,fully plastered and with side access.
Gated side access leads to
With large patio area, remainder is laid to lawn, enclosed by timber fencing, outside security lighting and outside water tap.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.