A lovely and very well presented, one double bedroom coach house with off road parking and good sized garage. The property which benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, entrance hall, spacious landing, through lounge dining room, kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. Outside, there is a drive way with additional parking at the rear.
With integral door to garage, stairs to first floor landing, radiator, coving to ceiling, double glazed window and doors opening to
5.61m x 2.84m (18'5 x 9'4)
With two double glazed windows, two radiators, coving to ceiling, television point and archway to
2.67m x 2.06m (8'9 x 6'9)
With a range of Shaker style base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, inset gas hob, built in oven and extractor hood, space for washing machine, inset drainer sink with mixer tap, inset spotlights, double glazed window and airing cupboard with foam lagged water cylinder.
5.77m x 2.59m (18'11 x 8'6)
With two double glazed windows, two radiators, loft access and built in wardrobes,.
With low level flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with glass shower screen, electric shower over and tiling to splash back areas, electric shaver point, extractor fan and radiator.
There is off road parking which leads to internal larger than average garage with up and over garage door, power and lighting and additional parking space to the rear.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).