A fantastic opportunity to purchase this spacious, three bedroom semi detached house situated in a pleasant cul-de-sac location, providing excellent access for commuters with the A5 within easy reach. The property benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, entrance hall, ground floor cloakroom, spacious lounge, dining room and kitchen. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms, master with an ensuite, and a family bathroom. Outside, to the front there are two parking spaces with an enclosed, lawned garden to the rear
With coving to ceiling, laminate flooring, radiator and door to
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling to splash back, extractor fan, radiator, laminate flooring and further doors to
4.75m x 3.28m (15'7 x 10'9)
With coving to ceiling, double glazed window to front, two double radiators, laminate flooring, feature fireplace with wooden surround, marble hearth and backing, television point, telephone point, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor landing, useful under stairs storage recess and door to
2.54m x 2.62m (8'4 x 8'7)
With coving to ceiling, double radiator, double glazed patio doors to rear, luxury vinyl flooring and arch to
1.98m x 2.62m (6'6 x 8'7)
With excellent range of contemporary base and wall units, Quartz mirror chip work surfaces over with matching up stands and splash back to hob, inset drainer sink with mixer tap, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, inset gas hob with built in oven and extractor hood, cupboard housing wall mounted boiler, double glazed window, inset spotlights, integrated microwave and luxury vinyl flooring.
With loft access, coving to ceiling, spindle balustrade, door to useful storage cupboard and further doors to
3.40m x 2.82m (11'2 x 9'3)
With radiator, telephone point, television point, double glazed window, double wardrobe and door to
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, enclosed and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, tiling to surrounding splash back areas, electric shaver point, extractor fan, opaque double glazed window and contemporary towel radiator.
2.49m x 2.74m (8'2 x 9'0)
With double glazed window and radiator.
2.44m x 2.13m (8'0 x 7'0)
With double glazed window and radiator.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with shower attachment over, tiling to surrounding splash back areas, extractor fan and contemporary towel radiator.
There is a decorative garden with block paved path to covered storm path to front door, two width driveway and gated side access leads to
With large slab patio area, inset lawn, garden shed, surrounding timber fencing, outside water tap, electric power point and security lighting.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).