**NO CHAIN** An excellent opportunity to purchase this very spacious, four bedroom detached family home situated on a well regarded, Jelson development providing excellent access to major roads, supermarkets, schools and Hinckley town centre with its amenities. The property benefits from gas central heating & double glazing. In brief the accommodation comprises, reception hall, downstairs w.c, study, spacious lounge, separate dining room, breakfast kitchen and a utility room. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms ( master with an ensuite) and a family bathroom. Outside, the property occupies a generous plot with ample parking, detached double garage and an enclosed rear garden.
Fully double glazed with tiled floor and further opaque glazed door to
With laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor landing, spindle balustrade, useful under stairs storage and door to
With low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and tiling to splash back, laminate flooring, radiator and extractor fan.
Further doors open to
2.41m x 1.98m (7'11 x 6'6)
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and laminate flooring.
5.92m x 3.48m (19'5 x 11'5 )
With a large double glazed bay window to the front, two radiators, feature fire with inset living flame effect gas fire and archway to
3.48m x 2.64m (11'5 x 8'8 )
With sliding double glazed patio door to the rear, radiator, coving to the ceiling and door to
5.33m x 2.67m (17'6 x 8'9)
With a range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, in set gas hob with double oven, in set one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for dishwasher, radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear, double glazed double doors to the rear, door leading back through to main reception hall and further door leading to
With roll edge work surface with base and wall units, tiling to splash back, in set drainer sink with mixer taps, tiled flooring, radiator, opaque double glazed door to the side, wall mounted boiler, extractor fan and space for washing machine.
With spindle balustrade, loft access, double doors to airing cupboard with water cylinder and further doors open to
5.46m x 3.51m (17'11 x 11'6 )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator, built in wardrobes and door to
With low level flush WC, vanity sink, corner shower cubicle with power shower, radiator and opaque double glazed window to the front.
3.45m x 2.69m (11'4 x 8'10 )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
3.07m x 3.02m (10'1 x 9'11)
With radiator and double glazed window.
3.43m x 3.02m (11'3 x 9'11)
With double glazed window and radiator.
With low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled bath with Jacuzzi jets, glass shower screen with power shower over, tiling to splash back, chrome towel radiator over, tiled flooring, electric shaver point, opaque double glazed window and extractor fan.
There is a large driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, the remainder is laid to lawn, with driveway leading to
With up and over garage doors, garage has been converted currently to a room, laminate flooring, glazed window to the side and in set spot lights.
Gated access providing
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.