* Part Exchange Considered For A Smaller Property In Burbage* A fantastic, four bedroom detached family home located on the outskirts of Hinckley, with remaining NHBC warranty. John Cleveland and Hinckley Academy are both within walking distance, as are Hinckley Golf Club and Burbage Common & Woods. The accommodation, which benefits from gas central heating on independent controls for the ground floor and first floor, double glazing, briefly comprises reception hall, cloakroom, spacious lounge, living kitchen dining room with built in fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. On the first floor the galleried landing leads to four large bedrooms, master with ensuite and dressing room, and a family bathroom. Outside, there is off road parking to the detached garage with an enclosed garden to the rear.
With tiled flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor landing, door to useful storage cupboard, further door to
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiling to splash back, radiator, tiled flooring, extractor fan and opaque double glazed window to the front and further door to
5.18m x 3.10m (17'0 x 10'2)
With double glazed window to the the front, double radiator, television and telephone point.
5.59m x 4.01m (18'4 x 13'2)
With an excellent range of contemporary wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces over and up stands, in set gas hob, built in double oven and integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, in set one and half drainer sink with mixer tap, tiled flooring, double radiator, double glazed patio doors to rear, double glazed window to rear and television point.
WIth loft access, radiator, door to cupboard housing hot water cylinder and further doors to
3.43m x 2.97m (11'3 x 9'9 )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator, dressing area with built in wardrobes, further radiator and door to
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed and tiled double shower cubicle with power shower, extractor fan and radiator.
4.45m x 2.95m (14'7 x 9'8)
With double glazed window to front and rear, two radiators and second loft access.
3.38m x 2.87m (11'1 x 9'5)
With radiator and double glazed window.
2.49m x 2.18m (8'2 x 7'2)
With double glazed window and radiator.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with power shower, glass shower screen and tiling to splash back areas, opaque double glazed window, radiator and extractor fan.
There is a garden, keeping the property set back from the road with slabbed path to front door, tarmaced driveway with covered porch, leading to garage, up and over garage door, roof storage space to garage and gated access leading to rear garden.
Which is mainly laid to lawn, slabbed patio area, enclosed by timber fencing and brick walls, outside water tap and security lighting.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.