An excellent opportunity to purchase this very well presented and spacious, three bedroom semi detached house offering very flexible accommodation. The property, which benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and the remainder NHBC, has been built to a high standard by David Wilson Homes in the Philpott design. In brief, the accommodation comprises, reception hall, ground floor bedroom and ensuite. There is access to the integral garage from the hall, which in our opinion could be another room (subject to planning, etc). On the first floor, there is a 'L' shaped kitchen dining room which opens through to a good sized lounge. On the second floor, there are two further double bedrooms (master with an ensuite) and a family bathroom. Outside, to the front there is off road parking, with potential for more if required with a lovely garden to the rear with an open aspect beyond.
With double wardrobe housing boiler, radiator, stairs to first floor landing, spindle balustrade, integral door to
With utility area, roll edge work surface, tiling to splash back, extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine, up and over door, power and lighting, further doors to
3.23m x 3.61m (10'7 x 11'10)
With double glazed double doors to the rear, double glazed window to the rear, radiator and door opening to
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed tiled shower cubicle with power shower, electric shaver point, extractor fan, opaque double glazed window to the rear and wall mounted towel radiator.
With stairs to second floor, spindle balustrade and doors opening to
4.72m x 3.40m (15'6 x 11'2)
With two double glazed windows to the front, two radiators, multi media socket with T.V and telephone and opening back through to
4.72m x 5.18m max (15'6 x 17'0 max)
With an excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, up stands to splash back and tiling, in set drainer sink with mixer tap, in set gas hob with extractor hood over, built in oven, space for dishwasher and in set spot lights.
With two double glazed windows to the rear, two radiators and door leading back to the first floor landing.
With radiator, spindle balustrade, airing cupboard housing water tank and shelving, separate double storage cupboard and door to
4.75m x 3.43m (15'7 x 11'3)
With two radiators, loft access, built in wardrobes, television point, two double glazed windows to the front and door to
With low level flush, pedestal wash hand basin, double shower cubicle and power shower, opaque double glaze window to the side, towel radiator, extractor fan and electric shaver point.
3.99m x 2.77m (13'1 x 9'1)
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with tiling to splash back areas, towel radiator, opaque Velux window to the rear and extractor fan.
There is a tarmaced drive providing off road parking, slabbed graveled hard standing which could provide additional parking space if required leads to covered storm porch and front door and gated side access leading to
With slabbed patio area, outside water tap, outside security lighting, landscaped lawn, second slabbed seating area, decorative borders, open aspect to the rear and enclosed by timber fencing.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.