A very impressive, spacious, four bedroom detached family home situated on a pleasant cul-de-sac location within a pouplar development in Earl Shilton. The property is well located for commuting, with the A47 in easy reach and Hinckley town centre with its amenities. The very well presented accommodation briefly comprises, reception hall, ground floor cloakroom, spacious lounge, study and a living kitchen dining room with utility. On the first floor, the landing leads to four good sized bedrooms ( master with an ensuite) and a family bathroom. Outside, to the front there is a lawned garden and ample parking which leads to a detached garage. To the rear, there is a good sized garden which is generally private. Vieiang is essential.
With stairs off to first floor landing with spindle balustrade, radiator, doors off to
With low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiling to splash back, radiator and extractor fan.
5.08m x 3.66m (16'8 x 12'0 )
With double glazed bay window to front, radiator, television point and glazed double doors to kitchen.
2.82m x 1.98m (9'3 x 6'6 )
With double glazed window and radiator.
7.82m x 3.05m (25'8 x 10'0)
Kitchen area with an excellent range of contemporary wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces over, up stands to splash back area, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, built in double oven, inset gas hob and extractor hood, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed window to the rear, double glazed patio doors to the rear, two radiators, sun lounge area with double glazed double doors to rear and ceramic tiles through out.
With space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, base and wall units with roll edge work surfaces over, in set drainer sink with mixer tap, radiator, tiled flooring, wall mounted boiler, opaque double glazed door to the side and extractor fan.
WIth loft access, spindle balustrade, storage cupboard and doors to
3.12m x 3.71m (max) (10'3 x 12'2 (max))
With two built in wardrobes, radiator, double glazed window to the front and door to
With low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with electric shower, extractor fan, towel radiator and opaque double glazed window to the rear.
3.53m x 2.57m (11'7 x 8'5)
Double glazed window, radiator and double built in wardrobes.
3.10m x 2.67m (10'2 x 8'9)
With double glazed window and radiator.
With low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with shower over, extractor fan, towel radiator and opaque double glazed window.
There is a tarmaced drive providing ample off road parking for several vehicles leading to a detached garage with up and over door, roof storage space, power and lighting, remainder of the front is laid to lawn, gated rear access leads to
With slabbed patio area, mainly laid to lawn surrounding borders, second patio area, outside tap and lighting, enclosed by timber fencing.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.