A fantastic opportunity to purchase this very well presented, modern detached family home situated within a small, pleasant cul-de-sac location in the desirable village of Burbage. The accommodation in brief comprises, reception hall, cloakroom, spacious lounge, separate dining room, modern consrvatory and modern kitchen. On the first floor, the spacious landing leads to four double bedrooms (master with an ensuite) and a four piece family bathroom. Outside, to the front there is a drive way which leads to an integral garage. The remainder is lawned. At the rear there is an enclosed garden which is private. NO CHAIN.
With amtico flooring, radiator, telephone point, door to useful storage cupboard, integral door to garage, stairs to first floor landing and door to
With low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, tiling to splash back, radiator, opaque double glazed window to the side, extractor fan, tiled flooring and doors open to
5.03m x 3.68m (16'6 x 12'1)
With glazed double doors, amtico flooring, two radiators, television point and bi fold doors opening through to
3.73m x 3.20m (12'3 x 10'6 )
Fully double glazed with glass roof and double glazed double doors to rear garden.
3.43m x 2.64m (11'3 x 8'8 )
With amtico flooring, radiator and double glazed patio doors to the rear.
3.51m x 2.24m (11'6 x 7'4 )
With an excellent range of contemporary wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces over, up stands to splash back areas, built in Neff double oven, in set gas hob and extractor hood over, in set one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, built in fridge freezer, integrated Neff microwave, built in dishwasher, space and point for washing machine, in set spot lights, radiator, tiled flooring and double glazed window to the front.
With double glazed window to the side, radiator, storage cupboard housing hot water cylinder, loft access and doors to
3.68m x 3.76m (12'1 x 12'4 )
With built in wardrobes, double glazed window to rear, radiator and door to
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed double shower cubicle and power shower, radiator, tiled flooring, electric shaver point, in set spot lights, extractor fan and opaque double glazed window to the side.
2.77m x 3.48m (9'1 x 11'5 )
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
3.53m x 2.62m (11'7 x 8'7 )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator and built in wardrobe.
2.90m x 2.77m (9'6 x 9'1)
With built in wardrobe, two double glazed windows to the front and radiator.
With a four piece suite comprising, low level flush WC pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with shower attachment over and tiling to splash backs, enclosed shower cubicle with power shower, in set spot lights, extractor fan, tiled flooring, opaque double glazed window to the side, chrome towel radiator and electric shaver point.
There is a tarmacked drive providing off road parking for several vehicles, remainder is laid to lawn, with mature shrubs and leads to garage with up and over door, power and lighting and side access leading to
With slabbed patio area, remainder is laid to lawn and enclosed by timber fencing and various hedges.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.