A very well presented and spacious, three double bedroom semi detached house situated in a pleasant cul-de-sac location within a desirable area of Earl Shilton. The property is ideally located for young families with play parks and local schools, with excellent results, all in walking distance. Commuters are able to pick up the A47 to Leicester or major road networks. In brief the property comprises, reception hall, ground floor cloakroom. Spacious lounge dining room and a breakfast kitchen. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. On the second floor there is a further double bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. Outside, there is ample parking to the detached garage with an enclosed, lawned garden at the rear overlooking the Albion football ground.
With cardian flooring, radiator, coving to the ceiling, door to useful storage cupboard, stairs off to first floor landing and door to
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, tiled floor, radiator and opaque double glazed window to front.
5.31m x 3.96m (17'5 x 13'0)
With double glazed patio doors to rear, double glazed windows to rear, radiator, door to storage cupboard, cardine flooring, feature fireplace with electric fire and tiled hearth and television point.
3.63m x 1.93m (11'11 x 6'4 )
With an excellent range of wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces over tiling to splash backs, in set one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for washing machine, space and point for dishwasher, in set gas hob with built in oven etxractor hood over, tiled flooring, double glazed window to front and breakfast bar.
With spindle balustrade, radiator, stairs to second floor and doors opening to
3.94m x 3.15m (12'11 x 10'4 )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
3.99m x 3.12m (13'1 x 10'3)
With two double glazed windows to the front and radiator.
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, paneled bath with shower attachment over, tiling to splash back areas, radiator, extractor fan, opaque double glazed window to the side and shaver point.
With door to
3.94m x 4.22m (12'11 x 13'10 )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator, television point, door to walk in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelves.
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, corner shower cubicle with power shower, radiator, Velux window to rear and electric shaver point.
There is a lawned garden and decorative borders, slabbed path leading to storm porch and front door, long driveway providing ample off road, leads to garage with up and over door, power and lighting, roof storage space, gated side access leading to
With slabbed patio mainly lawned, second patio area, enclosed by timber fencing with open aspect to Albion football ground to the rear.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.