* Offers Invited* A fantatsic opportunity to purchase this very well presented, extended and improved, three bedroom house in the highly sought after village of Burbage. Burbage offers ideal access for surrounding road networks (A5 & M69 leading to the M1 & M6), Burbage village & schools & Hinckley town centre along with the new Cresent development. In brief, the property comprises - lounge, separate dining room, extended breakfast kitchen, conservatory and a downstairs w.c. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a four piece Bathroom. On the second floor, there is a landing leading to the third bedroom. Outside, to the front there is a graveled driveway offering off road parking. To the rear there is an easy maintenance garden. NO CHAIN.
4.04m x 3.68m (13'3 x 12'1 )
With double glazed bay window, radiator, wooden floor, feature fire surround with tiled hearth and wooden beam, television point, telephone point and door to
2.84m x 2.97m (9'4 x 9'9 )
With radiator, stairs to first floor landing with spindle balustrade, useful under stairs storage cupboard, cupboard housing combi boiler, door to
With low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, tiling to half wall level, arch leading through to kitchen
4.45m x 2.74m (14'7 x 9'0 )
With an excellent range of contemporary wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, in set one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, built in oven with microwave and ceramic hob and extractor hood over, useful storage cupboard with space for washing machine and vent for tumble dryer, breakfast bar, radiator and double glazed double doors to conservatory.
2.79m x 3.23m (9'2 x 10'7 )
With window seat and double glazed sliding door to rear garden.
With spindle balustrade, stairs leading off to second floor landing, radiator and doors opening to
4.29m x 3.38m (14'1 x 11'1 )
With radiator, two double glazed windows, built in 'sharps' sliding wardrobes and picture rail.
2.72m x 2.44m (8'11 x 8'0)
With double glazed window and double radiator.
With low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath, enclosed and tiled shower cubicle,radiator, double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring and tiling to surrounding splash back areas.
2.77m x 3.51m (max) (9'1 x 11'6 (max))
With radiator, velux window light and access to eaves and storage.
There is a gravelled drive providing off road parking and gated side access leading to
With slabbed patio area, remainder is astro turf, second patio, enclosed by timber fencing.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.