A well proportioned, three bedroom end terrace home situated in an area within Earl Shilton, close to the centre with its amenities as well as bus routes to Leicester City and Hinckley town centre. The property, which has gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, spacious lounge, kitchen dining room and a ground floor bathroom. On the first floor there are three bedrooms. Outside, to the rear there is a good sized garden NO CHAIN.
4.09m x 4.37m (13'5 x 14'4)
With double glazed window to front, two radiators, feature fireplace with wooden surround, marble hearth and backing with inset gas fire, stairs to first floor landing and opaque glazed door to
4.06m x 3.18m (13'4 x 10'5)
With a range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, space and point for gas range cooker with extractor hood, inset drainer sink with mixer tap, space for dishwasher, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, double glazed window to side and door to
With storage cupboard, double glazed door to side and door to
With enclosed low level flush WC, walk in shower cubicle with glass shower screen and rain effect shower head, vanity sink unit, double glazed window to rear, wall mounted chrome radiator and tiled flooring.
With access to
4.72m x 3.43m (15'6 x 11'3)
With double glazed window to front, range of built in wardrobes and radiator.
4.09m x 3.15m (13'5 x 10'4)
With double glazed door, radiator and door leading to
3.89m x 1.98m (12'9 x 6'6)
With double glazed window and radiator.
There is an enclosed mature garden to the rear with slab path, garden shed and shared access.
We have been informed that a previous survey highlighted work required to the lounge floor. We have not seen the survey but understand this to be new joists are required.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.