An outstanding, very well presented, two double bedrooms home, with dressing room which offers a blend of characterful features and contemporary fixtures. The accommodation, which benefits from gas central heating & double glazing briefly comprises an entrance hall, bay fronted living room separate dining room, refitted kitchen and a side conservatory. On the first floor there are two double bedroom, a dressing room and a modern family bathroom. Outside, there is a large rear garden with useful outbuildings.
With stairs to first floor landing and doors opening to
3.66m x 3.96m (12'0 x 13'0 )
With double glazed bay window to the front, coving to the ceiling, radiator, television point and feature fire surround with in set living flame.
3.66m x 3.68m (12'0 x 12'1)
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator, laminate flooring, fire recess area, under stairs storage cupboard, telephone point and glazed door to
4.17m x 2.13m (13'8 x 7'0)
With an excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs in set dishwasher, space and plumbing for washing machine, built in oven, hob and extractor hood over, alll AEG appliances, cupboard housing boiler, in set one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed window to the side and opaqued double glazed door to
3.20m x 1.37m (10'6 x 4'6 )
With ceramic tiled flooring and double door to the side.
With loft access, radiator and doors to
4.11m x 3.68m (13'6 x 12'1)
With double glazed bay window to the front, picture rail and radiator.
3.66m x 2.77m (12'0 x 9'1 )
With double glazed window to the rear, storage cupboard and radiator.
1.80m x 2.08m (5'11 x 6'10 )
With double glazed window to the side.
2.26m x 2.11m (7'5 x 6'11)
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, pea shaped paneled bath with glass shower screen and shower,tiling to the surrounding splash back areas, ceramic tiled flooring and opaque double glazed window to the rear.
There is a broken slated garden, brick retainer wall, slabbed path to gated access leading to
With a large slabbed patio area, two outside stores, remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with broken slate decorative borders, plants and shrubs, second hard standing area, outside lighting. Enclosed by timber fencing.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.