A lovely two bedroom mid terrace property with a good sized garden to the rear. Making an ideal first time purchase, this property benefits from central heating and double glazing. Accommodation brielfy comprises, lounge, separate dining room and a kitchen. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, to the rear there is a good sized garden.
3.43m x 3.45m (11'3 x 11'4 )
Double glazed window to front, feature fire surround with inset gas effect fire, radiator, door to inner hall with stairs of to first floor landing, further door to
3.20m x 3.51m (10'6 x 11'6 )
With coving to the ceiling, radiator, double glazed window, useful under stairs storage cupboard.
3.96m x 1.73m (13'0 x 5'8 )
With an excellent range of wall and base units, roll edged work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, inset gas hob with built in oven and extractor hood over, inset one and a half sink and drainer with mixer tap, cupboard housing boiler, ceramic tiled flooring, space for washing machine, double glazed window and double glazed door.
With doors to
3.91m x 3.20m (12'10 x 10'6 )
With radiator and double glazed window, door to
3.91m x 3.40m (12'10 x 11'2 )
With double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and radiator and storage cupboard.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, wood paneled bath with power shower, opaque double glazed window, laminate flooring and radiator.
With two decorative slabbed patio areas, remainder is mainly laid to lawn with surrounding mature borders, garden shed, enclosed by wooden timber fencing and generally private.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.